2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harris is likely to come off the bench as a change of pace guard. He also plays well with Wright.

Edit:

DatZ. Beaubois was pretty bad in SL for the Lakers. I doubt he even gets an invite to training camp.

Last edited:
JA stop arguing with that idiot... Dude has proven over and over again in this thread he's a ******.

Are the Mavs in a tier with San Antonio as legit, out front title contenders? No, they're not. But nobody is.

Are they capable of getting hot at the right time with this roster and making a run at something serious? Hell yeah, they are. Rick Carlisle is the second best coach in the NBA and he's got as talented a roster as he's had in Dallas.

Davin Harris can start. Jammer Nelson can start. Felton is really a non-factor. 

after the Jameer signing, Dallas will have one of the deepest teams in the league... 

Totally forgot about Jameer Nelson signing with the Mavs the other day. If Nelson is anything what he was during 09-10 season, then the Mavs have a DEEP team. They are missing a wing player though. But it seems like a lot of the "title contenders" in the NBA are missing a wing player :lol:

UNlikely Reggie is going to start and even if so, he and Russ are both 6'4 (let some NTers tell it Russ is 6'
glasses.gif
with a 6'8 and 7'1 wingspan respectively. More than likely, Roberson is going to start at the 2, or evne Perry Jones at 6'11.

Speaking of the Thunder, this Josh Huestis draft then stash in the D League so you don't have to pay him but 25k (instead of 80-120% of 920k) thing is starting to gain lots of traction in the NBA blogosphere, especially now that his agent has spoken on it.

I hope the NBA/NBAPA get involved. Just a total ****bag move for an organization owned by multi100millionaire to do this to save like 900k and pay him poverty wages (D League max= 25k although they do pay living expenses, per diem, etc.). It also allows the Thunder to save a roster spot and the agent admitted that he proposed/agreed to the deal prior to Huestis getting drafted (since he was by no means a first rd prospect, could have easily even gone totally undrafted), so I can see how it would be beneficial to him and he claims the Thunder/Spurs are the only team he would accept this type of deal from but still, don't like the precedent.

They should have just drafted somebody good like KJ McDaniels or CJ Wilcox there anyways inside of the exact same player they drafted last yr (Anthony Roberson) to replace damn near the exact same player who we lost to Atlanta (Thabo).

What biracial,baby hair having 6'7ish wings known for all defense and no offense are there in the 2015 draft?

And remember when Dallas fans thought Roddy Beaubois was Dwayne Wade + a jump shot? Now he's on summer league teams trying to not end up over inn Bolivia League
Man I thought Beaubois was gonna be a player. smh

I used to like when Roddy and Dirk ran that high pick and roll play to him getting an alleyoop dunk. Dunking pg's are always fun, but dude stayed injured. Dropped like 32 on the Spurs one game his rookie season and did nothing else ever.

Last edited:

:rofl:

If Chandler Parsons is looking for bulletin board material for next season, it’s going to be pretty easy to find.

First Dwight Howard said the Rockets’ loss of Parsons “won’t affect us at all.” Which is kind of what you expect Howard to say, still it’s a bit of a dis.

[MORE: Parsons 'offended' by Rockets' ways]

Then James Harden took it another step. Harden is in the Philippines for an event he can’t actually play in and spoke with the Philippines Star about a variety of issues, but when asked about the loss of Parsons and other roster moves Harden said this.

“Dwight (Howard) and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets,” said Harden. “The rest of the guys are role players or pieces that complete our team. We’ve lost some pieces and added some pieces. I think we’ll be fine next season.”

We’ll see how Harden feels about role players being easily interchangeable in January after playing a few months with Trevor Ariza rather than Parsons, with Isaiah Canaan as the backup point guard for Patrick Beverley and not Jeremy Lin.

I do not see anything wrong with what Harden said he can't act like they are gonna need Parsons who i think is overrated because of his lack of defense and ability to score or create in the halfcourt. 

Spurs>Mavs>>>Rockets
Mavs gonna make the W.C. semi finals in my opinion

agree with this

Mavs are def better than the Rockets, no idea why people are downplaying or hating what they have done in the offseason

Dirk is a smart man for taking less money.

harden is the leader in the club
:lol: dwight throwing shots at his bae, and he gave him a rari for getting a mohawk

Rockets lost Parson, Lin, and Asik....  and gained Ariza 

how does that make them a contender

I don't understand that..... unless I'm missing a signing 

harden is the leader in the club
:lol: dwight throwing shots at his bae, and he gave him a rari for getting a mohawk

didnt remember that had to look it up :lol:

All Parsons had to do was get a mohawk. Howard made it clear that Parsons doesn’t get to keep the car forever, though.

Via the Houston Chronicle:

“I just let him borrow my car for the playoffs. I didn’t actually buy Chandler a Ferrari for a Mohawk. That would be crazy. Not that nice. I love Chandler to death, but I worked hard for that car.”

agree with this

Mavs are def better than the Rockets, no idea why people are downplaying or hating what they have done in the offseason

Dirk is a smart man for taking less money.
I don't see it the rockets practically only lost Lin since you guys probably don't remember Asik acted like a ***** during the start when it was obvious the twin towers were not working then he got "injured" played himself in shape and was practically a non factor since Dwight uses 36mins at the C spot.The rockets practically swapped Parsons for Ariza a better spot up shooter/Defender but not as good in transition  and creating so i honestly think that was a wash basically since Parsons does a lot of things better but not necessarily what the Rockets need the most.Canaan and Johnson if it means anything are balling out in the summer league.

Harden is a ******* lame.... I never liked that dude 

he just carries himself like a sucker

and now he just tried his entire team --- called them ****** a bunch of nobody role players lol 

Francisco Garcia the kind of dude that will slap the **** out of Harden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom