2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davin Harris can start. Jammer Nelson can start. Felton is really a non-factor. 

after the Jameer signing, Dallas will have one of the deepest teams in the league... 

Totally forgot about Jameer Nelson signing with the Mavs the other day. If Nelson is anything what he was during 09-10 season, then the Mavs have a DEEP team. They are missing a wing player though. But it seems like a lot of the "title contenders" in the NBA are missing a wing player :lol:
I feel like that's why guys like Parsons and Hayward got paid what they did.

If a swingman can do one thing well (shoot, defend, etc.) then he's getting at least $3-5M per year (Tony Allen's defense). If you do two things well like Trevor Ariza (threes and defense) you're getting $7-8M. But if you have a swingman that can do multiple things relatively well, then they're getting $10M+. Factor in age, and you have a max player.

Last edited:

Harden is a ******* lame.... I never liked that dude 

he just carries himself like a sucker

and now he just tried his entire team --- called them ****** a bunch of nobody role players lol 

Francisco Garcia the kind of dude that will slap the **** out of Harden
But he didn't after being teamates for two years. I never got the whole NBA tough guys part nobody really knows who is about that life or not.

Ehh I'm not mad at what James said. Your stars get all the blame in a loss. The rockets will miss parsons, but harden is going to have to elevate his game if they are ever going to make a deep playoff run.

Ehh I'm not mad at what James said. Your stars get all the blame in a loss. The rockets will miss parsons, but harden is going to have to elevate his game if they are ever going to make a deep playoff run.
you can't single yourself out then call everyone else role players... ***** basically called them peasants  

thats some sucker **** .... cant trust a dude like that

he disrespected 

you mean the rest of that roster isn't made up of role players?
you're missing the point about calling them that 

leave that to the media.... you don't downplay the value of your teammates and that's what he did 

as a leader, you don't do that ... that's why Harden and Dwight aren't and have never been leaders ... 

cornerstones of a franchise don't act like that 

you mean the rest of that roster isn't made up of role players?
Yeah but you dont say it. Look at LeBron, he carried on as if Mario Chalmers was a high level point guard at times. People want to feel respected and all that jazz.

so we are going to act like mario chalmers wasn't publicly disrespected all the time?

like lebron didn't raise up on him during a timeout? he wouldn't have done that to wade or bosh
like bosh didn't son him like an angry mother with both his hands on chalmers face?

yeah people want to be respected, but they aren't kids. for the most part, these role players know they're role players.

It also seems related to Morey's idea of plugging in pieces and hoping it works, rather than building a team. The rest of the guys are expendable, so who cares... at least that's how I saw it.

So from Dwight or Harden's perspective, they're "just role players, it doesn't matter" but that's when you're missing out on the chemistry and relationships that you need from a championship level team. You can be positive about your team going into next year without insulting or slighting "the others".

"I loved playing with Chandler and I'll miss him on the team, but I think what Ariza brings will be really good for us and I think we'll be in a great position next year" Boring, PC answer, but it doesn't make you look like a tool :lol:

houston lacking depth next yr. bunch of unproven guys gotta step up and play regular minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom