2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody else feel PG shouldn't have contested that lay up?

Even before I saw the leg I thought "why is he sprinting to contest that?"

It's the hustlers mentality. It doesn't matter if it doesn't mean anything to anyone else. Some guys play at 150% on EVERY play whether it's rec league, Streetball, pro or what have you. You're either born with it or you're not. There's no switch it's instinct and gut. Freak accident and I wish the best for Paul. Wish he had gotten a big deal prior to this though. Let's see just exactly what the medical extent of it is before throwing out recovery periods. Everyone's different. Peace

Whw I saw the Ware injury I sat there in silence for minutes. This just made me cringe like no other. :smh

I don't think people realize how fast bone heals. It's not gonna take him two seasons

This isn't an ACL or anything involving joints or ligaments.. Kevin Ware was walking the day after he got surgery. He got injured in March last year and was back playing ball that same fall

They'll put screws/plates in his leg and he'll heal right up
Yup, a few screws and rods and about 2-3 months and he'll be off his crutches. Not 100% but atleast walking.

BuANdo-IQAAEAEa.jpg

And rovell doesn't suck. Some people are looking for that info. It's not like he's negating the injury cmon. He's a sports business insider that's what he does

And because of this no one will want to play for team USA, which is crazy because we were just starting to get all the major players to commit.

The NT doctors ladies and gents :lol:

We don't even know the severity of the injury but diagnoses has been handed out

Last edited:
I don't think people realize how fast bone heals. It's not gonna take him two seasons

This isn't an ACL or anything involving joints or ligaments.. Kevin Ware was walking the day after he got surgery. He got injured in March last year and was back playing ball that same fall

They'll put screws/plates in his leg and he'll heal right up

Yup, a few screws and rods and about 2-3 months and he'll be off his crutches. Not 100% but atleast walking.

he will be out the season

i think honestly he will be 100% fine when he comes back

but what do i know

And because of this no one will want to play for team USA, which is crazy because we were just starting to get all the major players to commit.
That or teams won't allow their star players to play

yup and if the players want to play that bad, i bet teams will have players sign a contract if you get injured we have the right to terminate your contract.

watch, it will happen so these dudes aint giving up millions to play basketball for a few weeks in AUgust

Whoever had dreams of Kawhi being called for a spot should just forget about it.

Spurs will not let him go for sure

The NT doctors ladies and gents
laugh.gif

We don't even know the severity of the injury but diagnoses has been handed out
We cant speculate?

Im basing it on the fact if its a clean break, ive been dealing with a broken foot for the past few months so research + talking with my doctor gave me a little more knowledge on the subject.
he will be out the season

i think honestly he will be 100% fine when he comes back

but what do i know
Never said he was gonna play in 3-4 months. He'll probably be off his crutches by then only. Bones heal fast if theres a union, which the surgery will force.

Last edited:
It's gonna go back to college players representing usa prolly

I wouldn't say that, but players will be a lot more hesitant to give the ok.

It's like when you're a kid doing wild stuff with your bike and your boy busts his face and is bleeding everywhere. Don't nobody wanna touch a bike again for the rest of the summer :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom