2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the stats. Thats reality. Kobe was 23 when he averaged 28 points a game and won a ring

Rings don't matter as it pertains to being the greatest offensive player ever.

KD last year, and the year before last, and the year before that was better than Kobe ever was. And there's facts to back that up.

Tmac in his prime was a better scorer than KD. If u think not than u think KD is better than a prime Kobe as well.

Melo has the most complete offense in the NBA now, not KD.

KD is up close though. Just wildly overrated. He's nowhere near the best.

having more moves dont make them a better scorer

Its all about efficiency

You wouldnt call tmac, ai & kobe better scorers than shaq in his prime because they had more moves :rofl:
It's not about moves, it's about your offensive skill set. Having multiple ways to score. It's why the fadeaway is so iconic. To simplify it if all Shaq did was dunk in order to score a lot there wouldn't be anything to talk about cuz dudes wouldn't bother with something like that in a real discussion about the best scorer

Thing is your comparison was pretty bad. Shaq was now of the most agile big men not named Hakeem. His offensive ability was insane before we talk about his straight dominance.

It's why ppl continue to talk about Melo being the better best all around scorer.

When it's the title of offensive player though I'd say efficiency matters more since ppl want to keep mentioning the 50-40-90 club.

Bottomline, Jordan and Wilt the only players in the league history to do what KD has done offensively by 25 and through 7 years in the league.

The fact that you can't name anyone else that did what KD is doing now puts him in the discussion of the greatest offensive player ever.

It's simple logic. Again, How can people not understand this. **** is simple :lol:

Don't name anyone you can't back up. If you have a stance, back it up with factual evidence.

It's not about moves, it's about your offensive skill set. Having multiple ways to score. It's why the fadeaway is so iconic. To simplify it if all Shaq did was dunk in order to score a lot there wouldn't be anything to talk about cuz dudes wouldn't bother with something like that in a real discussion about the best scorer

Thing is your comparison was pretty bad. Shaq was now of the most agile big men not named Hakeem. His offensive ability was insane before we talk about his straight dominance.

It's why ppl continue to talk about Melo being the better best all around scorer.

When it's the title of offensive player though I'd say efficiency matters more since ppl want to keep mentioning the 50-40-90 club.

Fadeaway is iconic :rofl: just because jordan used it

Its still one of the worst shots in basketball

Not discrediting either MJ or KD for their credentials but what would happen if they exchanged their playing careers. MJ in the current game and KD in the 80-90's. With the rosters, officiating and the way play was back then, makes you wonder what KD would do against a Pistons or Knicks team from the 90's or what MJ would do against a current Spurs or would I dare say it... a Cavs squad

So y'all are arguing who's the better scorer but points per game, points total, and shooting percentage doesn't matter.

Gotcha :rofl:

Tmac in his prime was a better scorer than KD. If u think not than u think KD is better than a prime Kobe as well.

Melo has the most complete offense in the NBA now, not KD.

KD is up close though. Just wildly overrated. He's nowhere near the best.

Yo :lol:

When was Kobe or Tmac better than KD right now? When?

How does melo have a more complete offensive game than KD? How can you prove this?

KD IS NOWHERE NEAR THE BEST? See man.....this what I be talking about :lol:

Last edited:
So y'all are arguing who's the better scorer but points per game, points total, and shooting percentage doesn't matter.

Gotcha
roll.gif
Lebron more efficent than KD and he took less shots. FACTS

Rings matter so much but dudes wont dare call tp a top 3 pg of all time

That double standard is real
Dudes just don't praise Spurs players like that. Easily forgotten some reason or another. I thought they just needed more promo on a national level but apparently that won't matter.

If TP did that on the Knicks though, please believe he'd be getting hated on the way his name would constantly be on lists and talked about.

Lebron more efficent than KD and he took less shots. FACTS

Bruh, you don't understand efficiency.

If Lebron averaged 32 a game, He in all likelihood would not do it at a 51% clip. Lebron is more efficient because he doesn't take as many shots. If he took more shots, his efficiency would probably go down man.

Kobe averaged 35 a game shooting 45% in that 05-06 season. Along with 5, 5 and 2 steals. I'm taking prime Kobe over KD and I honestly don't care what "by 25 years old" stats you throw and use as fact that KD's better than him.

Bron averaged 31 and shot 48%.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom