2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why the Mavericks are still trying to pursue Pau Gasol. Do they want to have a line-up of Dirk/Pau/Tyson out there? :rofl:

It's great to have an extra big, especially one as talented as Pau Gasol, but that comes at an extremely steep price.

Unless of course, he's willing to take a DRASTIC pay-cut (and thus is why he's considering a team like the Thunder).

But again, blows my mind why he's not considering Memphis, or why Memphis isn't considering him.

Ed Davis needs an opportunity like damn. Dude should sign a 1 yr deal with like the heat, shove that bum Oden out of MIA plus bird man is gone anyway too. 

I would love to see Ed Davis in a a Kings uni

If we dump Thompson and/or Landy, Sacramento would be a great proving ground for him.

it wasn't for TRob. 
laugh.gif

Heard Sixers were gonna be going after Ed Davis....him and Noel would be blocking everything.

I don't get why the Mavericks are still trying to pursue Pau Gasol. Do they want to have a line-up of Dirk/Pau/Tyson out there? :rofl:

It's great to have an extra big, especially one as talented as Pau Gasol, but that comes at an extremely steep price.

Unless of course, he's willing to take a DRASTIC pay-cut (and thus is why he's considering a team like the Thunder).

But again, blows my mind why he's not considering Memphis, or why Memphis isn't considering him.

Brooklyn nets of the west

Why did nike have to release the flight 89 id at the same time free agency start? So tired i cant see

While its true that NBA All Star awards are relatively "meaningless"

In the All time history of the NBA All-Star MVP, there's only 4 players who aren't in the Hall of Fame

And when you combine it with the Rookie of the Year award, which Kyrie Irving has won both

Heres some guys who won both Jordan, Shaq, Oscar, Bird, Pettit, Lebron, Durant, Iverson, Sampson, CP3, Reed, Barry, Lucas, Bing, Cowens

All those players are Hall of Famers

Last edited:

In the All time history of the NBA All-Star MVP, there's only 4 players who aren't in the Hall of Fame

And when you combine it with the Rookie of the Year award, which Kyrie Irving has won both

Heres some guys who won both Jordan, Shaq, Oscar, Bird, Pettit, Lebron, Durant, Iverson, Sampson, CP3, Reed, Barry, Lucas, Bing, Cowens

2 meaningless awards.

Of course hall of famers are in there. They played in all Star games.

Kyrie didn't even deserve to make it to the ASG if DMC isnt getting the chance to when he was the best C in the League this season.

Lowry and Lance were way more deserving and on top of that Rondo and rose injured and Wall had a better season than Kyrie as well.

Lillards still coming along...

Kid is young and cold blooded and fearless with so much room to grow..

I remember reading about Scottie pippen getting signed with the rockets in the 90's. READING ABOUT IT IN THE NEWSPAPER :lol: crazy man

I remember when they invented newspaper.

Used to follow George Mikan contract status every morning.

*Random S&Ter jokes that aren't funny*

:lol:

:stoneface:

Think you misunderstood. Those are jokes they usually say about me. :lol:
its funny because you're old!!!

Last edited:

2 meaningless awards.

Of course hall of famers are in there. They played in all Star games.

Kyrie didn't even deserve to make it to the ASG if DMC isnt getting the chance to when he was the best C in the League this season.

Lowry and Lance were way more deserving and on top of that Rondo and rose injured and Wall had a better season than Kyrie as well.

Maybe?

But its a pretty good indicator that Kyrie will possibly have a great career

Every player who's won the NBA All Star MVP and the NBA Rookie of the Year are Hall of Famers

Not a few.....not some.....not the majority......... but every single player who won both are Hall of Famers

Maybe its a coincidence that's happened 15 times

Question...

Melo never gets a ring....

He goes to the hall of fame or no????

Last edited:
If Mitch Richmond can get in off of a few great years on a god awful team, pretty much any player can make the basketball HOF

ya'll think someone still picks up Billups or will dude end up on some coaching staff gig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom