2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at what Kyrie does as a PG to help his team win. So far he hasnt done much.

Great talent, good player, but I need to see him help them WIN.

Kyrie leaves.............everybody laughs and makes jokes about the city
Kyrie stays............... Cleveland spent too much and everybody cracks jokes
mean.gif
Nah.

Cavs just spent too much. 
i like kyrie but damb, you really posted 3 point shooting champion and rising stars MVP.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Posting meaningless posts

laugh.gif
mean.gif
Ironic considering your a mod and I've never seen you post anything insightful or helpful.
I'm just trying to understand what the issue is with Broussard, so I can pick a side, is all. Appreciate the breakdown on the subject. 100% serious
lol. It's not that srs bro.

Man Hate on Kyrie is strong here. Dudes be acting like Kyrie is already a certified bum who absolutely deserves none of the max he got. Yes Kyrie did not show the improvement people expected in his 3rd year, but the man is still young. Wasn't it just last year or so when everybody hopped on his bandwagon? Gotta let him live man...

This tweet just says "sources say:"

What the prob is?
its not the use of "sources".

It's the use of "sources" to jack breaking news 15-30 minutes after the fact, rather than credit whomever the news came from.

The Woj tweet you posted was a unique tweet of news.

It would be an issue if writer X tweeted such news and then 30 minutes later Woj barges in and tweets out "sources" told him so and so, when in reality he saw writer X's tweet and wanted to make it his own breaking news.

End of the day, you are right. It's not a big issue. Just hilarious to me is all.
Repped, I really do appreciate you taking the time to break that down for me, now it makes sense.

YOu could have blown me off assuming I was trolling or just defending him. I just needed to understand is all. Good looks

Ofcourse the Bulls roster is better, but it wont be better after 2015.

You sure?? Who's out there in 2015
Bulls d rose noah taj a lock down defender and progressing Butler added peices coming in and the 2nd best coach in the league arguably

Who's out there to join the triangle next year? Plus your crapshoot 1st year coach?? Haha

Dun worry I'll wait

I look at what Kyrie does as a PG to help his team win. So far he hasnt done much.

this. he's a very good player, and he'll probably get a lot better. he's only 21. but before he did all those things, he got a contract for 18 million per season.

here's what other people make, for reference to kyrie's 18 million

durant - 19
blake griffin 17.5
LMA 16
westbrook 15.7
kevin love 15.7
james harden 14.7

Bulls d rose noah taj a lock down defender and progressing Butler added peices coming in and the 2nd best coach in the league arguably

Who's out there to join the triangle next year? Plus your crapshoot 1st year coach?? Haha

Dun worry I'll wait
Yeah but where is the Offense coming from? Melo and Rose will need Role players who can put the ball in the basket.

Taj will be gone if they land Melo.

this. he's a very good player, and he'll probably get a lot better. he's only 21. but before he did all those things, he got a contract for 18 million per season.

here's what other people make, for reference to kyrie's 18 million

durant - 19
blake griffin 17.5
LMA 16
westbrook 15.7
kevin love 15.7
james harden 14.7
exactly why he is being overpaid. On top of that he plays no Defense.

Someone else needs to sign so Kyrie can have his sack back. Anybody heard anything else. I'm reduced to SportsCenter. My twitter timeline is full of Sneaker deals and Music, It needs some sports in its life.

Lol, *unfollows Cris Broussard before I forget

kidding on Broussard: that's still my dude

Dun worry I'll wait

Taj is most likely gone if they get Carmelo.
Don't know what Rose will be like.
Butler is a good defender, don't see his offense getting much better.
Noah is a star.
Who else does Chicago have? Exactly
Fisher is Phil's puppet. Fisher has already said he's fine with Phil being very hands on with everything.

Like I said, I really don't see how this Bulls roster is so good that Carmelo should want to go there.

Kyrie is a stud, so much talent. He just needs the right coach to guide him. Hopefully he matures and gets the right coach.

Last edited:
1 sure fire star (Noah) and another star in questionable status (Rose)... so isn't that a lot better than what the Knicks have? I still don't see how Melo wouldn't choose Bulls over Knicks.

1 sure fire star (Noah) and another star in questionable status (Rose)... so isn't that a lot better than what the Knicks have? I still don't see how Melo wouldn't choose Bulls over Knicks.
If Melo stayed in NY

If Melo decided on Chi

Both teams would be even chances on advancement in the Playoffs. He should stay in NY, and I think he will. I also think they do work this season with or without him. 

Dude besides 48 responded to Me are known bulls rose/haters.. Don't try the common sense here man it goes nowhere lol

Last edited:
Kyrie leaves.............everybody laughs and makes jokes about the city
Kyrie stays............... Cleveland spent too much and everybody cracks jokes :smh:

It's just niketalk's way man... It has been for YEARS.

Kyrie deserves max money. And I'm happy to have him on board... That's a lot of Kyrie and Wiggins for years to come :pimp:

And to Animal Thug's point, youngest to win the all star MVP coincidentally was a young Lebron James (21 and 6 months), followed by Kyrie Irving at 21 years and 10 months, and Oscar Robertson at 22.

Yeah but where is the Offense coming from? Melo and Rose will need Role players who can put the ball in the basket.

Taj will be gone if they land Melo.

Offense will be rose and Melo sharing a number one option..melo isn't the type to want to be surrounded by offense imo he thrives off that spotlight and being first option and sharing that with rose is what's needed.. Just that one more star

Then noah and whoever else we aquire..
We keep role players like Jimmy Butler and Ronnie brewer plus added peices via Fa surrounding those 3 stars Rose melo and noah will be the heart of the team and we look better than NY this year and next year... What's to think about besides that chunk of money and moving his fam

To win it's chicago being the weaker confrence and a better roster..

Stay in NY and he will be a comfortable paid superstar that never gets his chance imo

Fishers a puppet exactly look at spo this year he needed riley to get up but couldn't.. Puppets can only do so much

He's staying in NY 99percent anyways
But I'm just sayin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom