2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

I'm only seeing size 17 left at NDC, but I still have the "its not in your cart yet" screen we shall see, still waiting at FNL with shoes in cart

FNL never fails for me... Went through once for my pair and then a second time for a friend. I never use a gift card or debit/credit card, I ALWAYS use paypal. and i was able to add the 20 reward as well.. 
enjoy it while it lasts. Congrats on getting through. 
smokin.gif

If anyone is past FNL's SPA, is there a size 13 still available, or can I just stop and get on w/ the rest of my day?

Logged in at 7 AM on one PC got through 11.5

Logged in at another pc 7:01  and got a "time out"

Logged into a 3rd pc at 7:04 and I got "sold out"

laugh.gif
, I don't know anything. I just know a lot of people can't get through on their site regardless if it's paypal, credit card, debit card, food stamps, etc
I remember when the 11s dropped and I tried to cop off of FNL, I could not get through at all ,but they still took my money. Had 78 charges on my account and no shoes 
roll.gif

I remember when the 11s dropped and I tried to cop off of FNL, I could not get through at all ,but they still took my money. Had 78 charges on my account and no shoes 
roll.gif
Ouch! 78 attempts?! You're persistent bruh. I hope you were able to get through somewhere else...
tongue.gif
  I think I had 50+ failed transactions on the Black Infrared 6 release last year from FNL. My money is good but they just don't want to take it so I just stop buying from them. I get a chuckle each time I see someone say easy cop on FNL. I'm glad folks are able to cop through them but almost everyone I know that has purchase through them eventually gets a payment processing error.

Was thinkin about sp but $227 shipped? Even worse than some international sites that don't remove VAT smh

Back
Top Bottom