2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

Over here people actually went after these lol that surprises me. Got my pair online.

Success with the rare sz 13.5 on FTA... 
nthat.gif

last minute decision.

Last edited:
this is sooo stupid...first splash only on shoe page now after adding to cart its full splash only on cart....FNL

yes, it was a minute into the launch.  i didn't think it would go through and it did. all in all i could always get rid of them either way.

Had these in hand today. Garbage, imho. Very disappointed in JB. But that's just me. If you like 'em, rock 'em proudly. I know I wear sneakers that other people don't like...

probably a weird question but Im trying to cop on FNL and it's giving me the countdown page and it says don't refresh browser, so my question is does the browser reset if I leave the page and go check my facebook or text me family and do I lose my spot in the line?

probably a weird question but Im trying to cop on FNL and it's giving me the countdown page and it says don't refresh browser, so my question is does the browser reset if I leave the page and go check my facebook or text me family and do I lose my spot in the line?

Open a new tab and leave that tab open until it load ..and don't refresh the page.

finally after getting splashed for 2 hours..fnl came through. copped a size 8 for 190 total

Copped for myself off SNS earlier.. tryna cop for a friend on FNL but stuck on splash page

Was able to cart twice on Eastbay but as soon as I check out they're sold out and removed from my cart again

NDC (EU) Has all sizes except  8,9 , 9.5 and 10 .

Went to my local HOH like 3 hours after it opened, saw them in person , passed. 
mean.gif

Bought something else , asked the person working on cash register how many have they sold .

They had sold 1 pair in 3 hours.
tongue.gif

I guess big difference between Europe and Usa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom