• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just based on the fact that he was committed there in the past, has been looking for the school that will give him the best opportunity to shine in their offense from day 1, and the love and attention from UCLA is relatively new in comparison, I think Clark ends up at UM.

A couple of people are claiming that a recruit gave a silent commitment over the weekend and that it's Clark, but others are saying they think it was Roquan Smith.

Last edited:
I think Clark is visitng UCLA just to get a visit to Cali. I know theres more to picking a school than just football but if you're a TE and you're looking at which of those offenses are going utilize you the best, it has to be Harbaugh's.

[emoji]128533[/emoji] we'll find out soon.

I think Clark is a Bruin... Dude always sways to the last place he visits... Its going to be hi 70's low 80's out there??? Tough to pass on that when you are from a cold climate.

I think Clark is a Bruin... Dude always sways to the last place he visits... Its going to be hi 70's low 80's out there??? Tough to pass on that when you are from a cold climate.
Distance is a big deal man. Especially for kids growing up in the Northeast.

@Th3RealF0lkBlu3s  always gives me a hard time for not being an SC alum, but it wasn't because of lack of opportunity. Picking up and moving that distance, and knowing your friends and fam prob won't be at more than 1 or 2 home games a year is rough.

Weather is definitely a selling point, but not so much when you've grown up in Northeastern winters. What's 2-3 bad months a year.

Last edited:
Not Clark.

Clark is more likely than Weber. I haven't seen a UCLA or Mich source that doesn't favor Michigan too.

I have at Scout. Clark still has his OV with UCLA coming up and he's talked about being excited to hang out with Josh Rosen.

Obviously none of us know so I shouldn't say that Clark is or isn't going anywhere, but I like UCLA's chances.

Are you "Harbaugh wants to stay in the Bay Area / NFL" confident?

Damn. SC boards posting this recruiting insider who is saying "no matter what he thinks, Tristan Payton is no longer committed to USC." It's been confirmed he has some academic issues and sounds like the coaches are pushing him and Taeon Mason to grey shirt.

Not Clark.

Clark is more likely than Weber. I haven't seen a UCLA or Mich source that doesn't favor Michigan too.

I have at Scout. Clark still has his OV with UCLA coming up and he's talked about being excited to hang out with Josh Rosen.

Obviously none of us know so I shouldn't say that Clark is or isn't going anywhere, but I like UCLA's chances.

Are you "Harbaugh wants to stay in the Bay Area / NFL" confident?

I'm `Harbaugh still hasn't gotten a verbal commit yet' confident.

I'm `Harbaugh still hasn't gotten a verbal commit yet' confident.
In all of 3 weeks on the job while being selective because they're taking a small class (Plus the dead period). 
laugh.gif

Kyle Henderson @nmpreps  ·  5h 5 hours ago
New Michigan Head Football Coach Jim Harbaugh was in Albuquerque yesterday recruiting Texas commit Zach Gentry.  Read more at @OBWire

Tim May @TIM_MAYsports  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Ohio State spokesman confirms Braxton Miller is enrolled at OSU this spring semester. FYI FWIW

Damn. SC boards posting this recruiting insider who is saying "no matter what he thinks, Tristan Payton is no longer committed to USC." It's been confirmed he has some academic issues and sounds like the coaches are pushing him and Taeon Mason to grey shirt.

Yup, mason flipped to WSU.

Last edited:
Nah, I'm not on twitter 
laugh.gif

Braxton can still transfer and have immediate eligibility at another school next semester.  Could probably enter the supplemental draft too, if he wanted to go that route. 

Yup, mason flipped to WSU.
Probably a sign about where they stand on Biggie. I'll be in work training 2/4. Won't even know what happened til 8pm that night...

Last edited:
I wish Reggie would apologize already and USC would just let him come home.

Imagine Reggie Bush as a RB coach/recruiter
sick.gif

"Top100 4* DE Prince Tega W. apparently "Snapped" his leg a moments ago playing for his high school basketball team. Not good"

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom