Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't seen this, but sounds funny :lol:

And why would I troll USC, given their success in the past 15 years? They won the Pac-10 from 2002 to 2008, something not easily replicated. Won two national titles, played for a third, two Heisman winning players. I have all the respect in the world for USC and their program and any other program who has been able to produce results in the last 15-20 years.

My comment was in reference to Nako's lame-*** comment about our mascots :lol: (Roboduck was theeee wwoooorrrssttt). I mean if we want to talk "manhandled" look no further than Ohio State vs Oregon :rofl:
made it a more recent example

Chip Kelly doesn't want Mariota, he's had one of his guys leak that because he senses one of his guys slipping in the minds of NFL decision makers because he's only played in the spread and taking him No. 1 is completely based on imagining and projecting him in a pro style offense, which of course is a pretty big risk with a franchise that needs to hit on its No. 1 pick (all franchises do).

Coming from a guy whose team hasn't won the league or been to any worthwhile bowl since for awhile now :wink:

View media item 1201597
Still mad, bro?

900793.jpg

How many national titles do yall have?

A+ trolling.

Prince was told by every school recruiting him that his Scholly offers are still valid and ain't goin anywhere.

The man has potential out of this world. Can he live up to it on some JPP stuff. Hope he does

Darren Rovell @darrenrovell  ·  2h 2 hours ago
U of Cincinnati leaving adidas, signing deal with Under Armour. Will go from getting $1.5M/year in cash & product up to as much as $5M/year.

Darren Rovell @darrenrovell  ·  2h 2 hours ago
U of Cincinnati leaving adidas, signing deal with Under Armour. Will go from getting $1.5M/year in cash & product up to as much as $5M/year.
UA is super desperate throwing that amount of money at Cincy. Apparently Adidas wouldn't match anything over 3mill. 

Folk, are y'all pulling Broadus? I haven't heard a peep about his recruitment anywhere in a minute. Or is he following Nicco and Alize?

Last edited:
Adidas is giving Miami $4 mill for equipment and $4 mill in their pockets from what I understand.

----------

B7119HeIQAIrcZh.jpg

USA football jerseys

Last edited:
Mannnnnn I dunno.

Butch just cut Marques Ford loose. Yiiikes.

After a very strong sr season and a great all star showing.

Even money, he ends up in Gainesville and that would definitely suck

Hope there's some bigger fish involved and not just trimming bc we don't have enough slots

Folk, are y'all pulling Broadus? I haven't heard a peep about his recruitment anywhere in a minute. Or is he following Nicco and Alize?
My understanding is we stopped checking on Broadus months ago.
As far as I can see no one is recruiting him openly... Could there be truth to him paying his own way for the first year somewhere?

Oh nvm. Now Mich fans are saying he's high on them.

Last edited:
As far as I can see no one is recruiting him openly... Could there be truth to him paying his own way for the first year somewhere?

Oh nvm. Now Mich fans are saying he's high on them.

I've seen his name here and there but I don't know if I would say he's high on us.

Back
Top Bottom