• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was most likely going to have redshirt because he just started playing football, just hope he can get back 100% and get his chance

Does he wish he never went to AA?
Why would he?  Michigan is going to be revolutionary. 

Adam Gorney @adamgorney  ·  2h 2 hours ago
Five-star CB Iman Marshall: "I feel like #Michigan is really going to be revolutionary." @rivalsmike @BSB_Wolverine 

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Where's that video of the Oregon fans bursting into tears when Juju faked them out and announced for SC?

"NOOOOOOO!!!!! Sark doesn't know what to do with you!!"

How many national titles do yall have?

I love how you always throw this out there, like A&M's titles from pre-WWII are somehow relevant in today's sports culture. When Oregon wins a title, what are you going to use for your next troll comment?

Oregon fans cant ridicule programs when they still haven't won much of anything. Especially a program like southern cal. USC has 7 tittles 6 heismans. Oregon has 0 and 1

I love how you always throw this out there, like A&M's titles from pre-WWII are somehow relevant in today's sports culture. When Oregon wins a title, what are you going to use for your next troll comment?

Troll comment? I'm not saying a word about my school.

You're calling out USC, one of the most prestigious programs ever and your trophy case is still empty. That's a troll comment.

even if you count that title as half 1/2 is still bigger than 0

:lol:

Where's that video of the Oregon fans bursting into tears when Juju faked them out and announced for SC?

"NOOOOOOO!!!!! Sark doesn't know what to do with you!!"

Haven't seen this, but sounds funny :lol:

And why would I troll USC, given their success in the past 15 years? They won the Pac-10 from 2002 to 2008, something not easily replicated. Won two national titles, played for a third, two Heisman winning players. I have all the respect in the world for USC and their program and any other program who has been able to produce results in the last 15-20 years.

My comment was in reference to Nako's lame-*** comment about our mascots :lol: (Roboduck was theeee wwoooorrrssttt). I mean if we want to talk "manhandled" look no further than USC vs. BC :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom