• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Figured. I'm in the wrong profession. Dude literally wakes up on the links.

You don't need 5.5 mil to wake up on the links. My brother just bought a house in our neighbor on the course course. Walk right out of his back gate on to the tee box of a par 3. Its so sick lol

You don't need 5.5 mil to wake up on the links. My brother just bought a house in our neighbor on the course course. Walk right out of his back gate on to the tee box of a par 3. Its so sick lol
I know, meant the feeling of sitting on property upwards of $5M coupled with a front row seat/view to a renown golf course.

Kennedy Estelle and Desmond Harrison...

coach panthro said...
@mikefinger
Follow
In text messages, Texas OLs Kennedy Estelle and Desmond Harrison both say they're still on the team. @DMcComasOB reports they're dismissed.

@ESPNTexas
Follow
Texas OT Desmond Harrison and OT Kennedy Estelle have been suspended for BYU game.
10:25 PM - 3 Sep 2014

He did end up visiting one school — USC. "They dazzled the hell out of me," he says, and he called Drake from in front of the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles to tell him as much. It was everything he wanted, a big-time program with a position coach whom he trusted in Joe Barry, but most importantly a place where he could blend in. Drake cautioned him not to make a hasty commitment, but he knew Lyerla the way he knew his own sons; "I knew in my heart of hearts that he wanted to go to SC," Drake says.

This was fine with Drake. Better than fine, actually; even something he encouraged. Drake knew that "there's a good Colt crowd and a bad Colt crowd," that some of Colt's friends lived from party to party and that it would be much easier for the bad crowd to follow him to Eugene or Corvallis than it ever would be Los Angeles. "He needed to start over," he says. "He grew up in a fishbowl ... I wanted him to get away from [that], as any father would." Lyerla's family was on board, too. "There was a point where me and my mom and everyone in my family was like 'Yeah, like, go to USC,'" he says. "'We can't wait for you to go to USC.'" For once, everything was lining up exactly how he'd planned.

Their enthusiasm dampened when an unofficial adviser weighed in. Lyerla declines publicly to identify the man, a powerful University of Oregon booster known to the family. The adviser made the benefits of that decision clear. If Lyerla went to Oregon, "I was promised a house, a car, all these things."

Lyerla knew the man had the means to deliver on his guarantees. Tammy knew that as well, too, and now she leaned on her son to sign with the Ducks, a change Lyerla believes was made with the best intentions, but inspired by her precarious living situation. "All of a sudden, it was ‘You need to go to Oregon. That's the best place for you. They're going to take care of you,' he says. "My mom was really impressionable. When it was me and my mom in high school, it was $600 a month for the both of us. That's how we lived ... anything good financial-wise that would take care of me or take care of her, she was going to go for it."
http://www.sbnation.com/longform/2014/9/3/6096841/colt-lyerla-profile-oregon-football

Michigan OL Kyle Bosch is taking a leave of absence from the team for personal reasons. Haven't looked into it a whole so I don't know any speculation why but hopefully he can get things straightened out and return to the team. I think he was expected to be a good one and he even started a couple games last year as a freshman so it was kind of weird that he wasn't really mentioned in the running at all this offseason for the OL. Maybe this has something to do with.

Keep on purging Charlie...
Michael Taglienti ‏@miketag98 38s 
For all the talk of discipline and a cultural change, Strong still hasn't kicked a starter off the team who wasn't charged with a felony.

Michael Taglienti ‏@miketag98 2m 
Kennedy Estelle and Desmond Harrison flunked two drug tests yet are still on the #Texas team? Guess core values don't apply if you start.

Colt's brain is damaged from all of that booger sugar. Move along.

2574445-4236261275-okaay.gif

Did Colt say he had to "Feed the fam" when he announced or was it a "Business Decison"?

Back
Top Bottom