2015 New Orleans Saints Official Thread--[[[Who Dat ]]]

:smh: saints outchea givin away games...bad game management on the last 2 possessions

especially on the last possession...they coulda tried to get a 1st down for real (****** ran a sweep on one of them downs :smh:)...I knew if they didn't get a perfect punt like to the 10 or 5 it woulda been curtains cuz ya cant give brady no type of shot like that :smh:

like I said tho saints gave that game away...1st loss out the way bye week next...now tha focus is winnin the superbowl ya dig :pimp:...Who Dat!!!

Kobe? :x Don't ever compare him to Brees. Can't believe you doubting son. & screw Brady.
Last year or the year before brees won a few games in the last 2 minutes if not 1 minute in games the saints should have lost. Brady was pretty clutch last night tho.

:smh: saints outchea givin away games...bad game management on the last 2 possessions

especially on the last possession...they coulda tried to get a 1st down for real (****** ran a sweep on one of them downs :smh:)...I knew if they didn't get a perfect punt like to the 10 or 5 it woulda been curtains cuz ya cant give brady no type of shot like that :smh:

like I said tho saints gave that game away...1st loss out the way bye week next...now tha focus is winnin the superbowl ya dig :pimp:...Who Dat!!!
My sentiments exactly.

Chris Ivory gave em that work. :smh: I couldn't tell that was the 12th ranked defense out there. The rushing D needs to get right, they playing like last year. I'm not mad they lost, I'm mad they lost to the Jets. The same Jets that got blown out 49-9 last week. Oh well, I'll take 6-2.

All I can say as a life long saints fan that lives in San Antonio / Austin area now is who dat. !!!

Bumping master p and young bleed - how you do that in panamera today

Good game, but it was def. an outlier. We won't play a defense that awful again, at least until we play the FAILcons. I won't let that one cloud how I see the Saints, I know my team.

How y'all feel about this upcoming stretch?

11/17 - vs. 49ers
11/21 - @ Falcons
12/2 - @ Seahawks
12/8 - vs. Panthers

Back
Top Bottom