2016 Houston Rockets Pre-Season Thread - Preseason Finale vs Spurs

From Jonathan Feigen:

In addition to Gary Payton II, Rockets have deals with Gonzaga F Kyle Wiltjer and Texas g Isaiah Taylor. All 3-yr deals, with team options.

little should be expected from any of these picks. We have recent draft picks that aren't seeing any hardwood. If somebody emerges cool, if not, whatever.

I'm just glad the Bucks took Thon super high so I wouldn't be pissed about him being available at that pick we gave up to DEN

I'm expecting zero from second round picks so I really can't get upset about any of the picks.

You can never sleep on 2nd round picks. Those are important too. Especially nowadays.

This, though until the regular season starts and guys are actually in uniform, I'm willing to just fall back :lol: cause we know based on this team's history they could easily have drafted these guys to be traded

little should be expected from any of these picks. We have recent draft picks that aren't seeing any hardwood. If somebody emerges cool, if not, whatever.

I'm just glad the Bucks took Thon super high so I wouldn't be pissed about him being available at that pick we gave up to DEN

This too

DM said they had two deals to move up, but both players were gone when the picks came up.

Interesting

Even if Denver had took the 25-30 year old Thon I don't even think folks would be tripping but im just happy the humble dude getting his shine right now whether he turns out good or bust.

So have any of ya'll started panicking about FA yet, cause based on twitter and hearing about clutchfans, it's a total meltdown :lol: :lol: There's a lot of "we need to trade Harden and start all over" and "fire Morey and Les, they're driving this franchise into the ground" other stuff like that.

:nerd:

If this doesnt work next season Morey def needs to go but other then that everything is cool. That was embarrassing having the legends and more come in for Bazemore and he ended up not even signing with us...clowns

Not surprised with Ryan Anderson cuz he been brought up quite a bit. Rockets gonna be letting it fly next season is the only good thing

High scoring offense
An actual offensive system in general
Defense
Effort

We have quite a log jam at PF. Curious to who gets moved. Really want Beasley to have another go around, but I feel like he'll end up being the odd man out

High scoring offense
An actual offensive system in general
Defense
Effort

We have quite a log jam at PF. Curious to who gets moved. Really want Beasley to have another go around, but I feel like he'll end up being the odd man out

I reallh hope Beasley comes back.

A person with knowledge of the situation tells The Associated Press that the Houston Rockets have agreed to terms with Nene on a one-year, $2.9 million deal.

Nene Hilario [emoji]10004[/emoji] @NeneHilario42
I am honored to become part of the Houston Family!! [emoji]128074[/emoji] Thank you for the opportunity and LETS GO ROCKETS!!!
1:14 PM - 6 Jul 2016

The Rockets and Nene came to agreement on Wednesday to help the team address the departure of center Dwight Howard. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the contract cannot be signed until Thursday.

Nene averaged 9.2 points and 4.6 rebounds in 57 games for the Washington Wizards last season. When healthy, the Brazilian remains a formidable presence in the paint who can give the offensive-minded Rockets some needed toughness.

Howard left after three tumultuous seasons in Houston to sign with his hometown Atlanta Hawks.

Back
Top Bottom