2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diamondbacks to get new jerseys. Hope they get the teal and purple back. Might as well give the Angels, Brewers, Marlins, Rockies, and Padres new ones too

Diamondbacks to get new jerseys. Hope they get the teal and purple back. Might as well give the Angels, Brewers, Marlins, Rockies, and Padres new ones too

Angels current jerseys are never leaving. Those are their classic jerseys lol. Padres need to go to brown and yellow already

Do you know any other teams getting new unis next season?

The Rox are long overdue for new unis
They could design something nice and creative if they put their mind to it
Put the Rockies literally on their unis

Last edited:
The current D-back jerseys aren't that old. I personally don't mind them, but I've heard others say they're awful :lol:

I wish the Astros would burn all of their current jerseys. I love going back to the navy and orange, but the jerseys are just so generic :lol:

Dbacks have the worst jerseys in the league. No idea why they would change such a awesome color scheme especially when they won a world series in those. Black Randy Johnson authentic is my grail

Last edited:
These need to come back:

with this 

And this needs to happen

Too many blue teams out there, strange how the A's are the only green team. Would be nice to see Padres be the only team to incorporate brown.

Last edited:
I really wish the shooting star would have been worked into the new jerseys 
mean.gif

Also came upon this A's one. Unsure if its a custom jersey or just unused official. Love the Philadelphia Athletics influence (which they use on the alternates but not the white ones)

Edit: Yup, they did. Man, they look so nice.

Last edited:
Who are your guys' award picks this year? Winners to be revealed within the next 10 days!

Per Buster Olney. This is not a confirmation, but some rival evaluators believe that Oakland won the bidding for Byung-ho Park. Again: Not confirmation.

EDIT
His next tweet. As we chase it down: Source tells @Keithlaw Oakland didn't win bidding on Park. Onward…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom