2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

timmy is ready to finish out his career and retire and maybe try to get another ring... i doubt he cares about the money at this point

of course he doesn't care about the money. At $5.5M, he's not hurting them. I thought he was in double digits.

Wade has given up a lot of money for the Heat.

But thats his fault. The Heat shouldn't overpay to make up for the previous "discounts" he's given the team.

Oh wait, he had his great year in 3 years, lets just go ahead and max him out because he found the magic pill.
Aint nothing magic about HGH

Duncan should retire IMO.

He was great on defense during the regular season but the playoffs showed that it's over, even for the ageless wonder.

Timmy should just call it man. He had a good regular season for a 40 year old....but he's washed now.

There's nothing else more he can do to cement his legacy. 5 rings. Top 5 player of all time. Bring it home big dog

Timmy should just call it man. He had a good regular season for a 40 year old....but he's washed now.

There's nothing else more he can do to cement his legacy. 5 rings. Top 5 player of all time. Bring it home big dog

Exactly, he's done more than enough.

Spurs ain't beating GSW/OKC with or without him as currently constructed.

Timmy need to [emoji]9996[/emoji] out so they can give d west his 5.5 :lol:

Hopefully Duncan is there to mentor Dwight.

Dwight in SAS makes a lot of sense IMO. He needs to resurrect his career and they need an upgrade at the C

Last edited:
Howard wouldn't make it in San Antonio. Pop actually coaches and Dwert at this stage doesn't seem receptive to being coached. Or playing team ball, or at least team ball where he isn't a focal point of the offense.

how can you make money on it... I feel like the whole damn sport is random
Not at all.

Like I said, the level of analytics they have available is second to none.

Once you build a mathematical model that can house all that they provide, the patterns show themselves.
Son is out here like

giphy.gif

Spurs just need a PG that can shoot 3's and a rim protector.

They overpaid for Tony Parker/Danny Green/Diaw/Duncan on the low too.

They giving them 30+ mill the next two years. :x

I know this isn't a popular opinion but Pop should retire too. Dude has gotten outcoached on multiple occasions a couple years in a row. He's the best at the regular season but strategy wise hasn't totally adjusted to the game now.

What is the saving grace is Kawhi. Guy is an absolute superstar and a top 5 player in the league. He needs more usage, he should be around 30%.

LMA is also great but I wonder how many years he has left at this level.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom