2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Real talk Pop shoulda got COY. I said that when Steve Kerr wrongfully got it. As far as regular season this was probably Pops best year.

Walton should've gotten COY

if he was coaching in the Finals they beat us, honestly.

Too bad he wasn't.

Cavs B2B2B Champs
nthat.gif

Spurs best two guys take a lot of tough contested midrange jumpers that will hurt them come postseason.

Im not an lma fan for that reason. Too many over the right shoulder fadeaways

Spurs best two guys take a lot of tough contested midrange jumpers that will hurt them come postseason.

Im not an lma fan for that reason. Too many over the right shoulder fadeaways

Even still, you can't run TP/TD pick and rolls down the stretch in 2016. Pop was leaning on the washed dudes way too much.

Spurs are probably the 4th best team in the west

Even still, you can't run TP/TD pick and rolls down the stretch in 2016. Pop was leaning on the washed dudes way too much.

Spurs are probably the 4th best team in the west

For sure. I 100% agree.

I was just saying that in reference to increasing the usage of lma and KL, which should happen because they are their best players but it would result in a lot of midrange jumpers.

And KL while improved, still got a lot of his buckets via a pass and not being the creator of those shots. Not saying he cant do it w/increased usage, but that is kinddddd of a concern for me in regards to him

TP is washed. I never thought about Dwight in SA. That's a good fit for him actually. No taxing minutes, rest and the ability to play in a good defensive scheme again.

Danny Green got paid last year and gave zero ***** :lol:. Spurs can reload and reinvent themselves next year. They went from shooting 3's and pass happy the year before...to a slower tempo and obliterating the midrange last year. I'd like to see them pick up some shooters.

Mike Conley and Dwight should be looking there.

LMA only ate for like 2-3 games didnt he? then he was ghost. shout out patrick swayze

Whats funny for me is that even in the playoff thread I called it as it was happening that it wasnt sustainable.

I mean im not saying it was a grandiose thing or anything, but its really hard to sustain that level of efficiency shooting those shots.

Same thing with his series against houston

Hopefully Duncan is there to mentor Dwight.

Dwight in SAS makes a lot of sense IMO. He needs to resurrect his career and they need an upgrade at the C

Dwight Howard will be 31. There's no mentoring a 31 year old

Apples and oranges but look what Rasheed did for Detroit. Same age. Both mental midgets.

I'm saying if Dwight is truly about repairing his image and is about winning (which I don't believe) he needs SAS.

I'm sure he takes a bag from Dallas and forces Dirk into early retirement

So I'm at a restaurant and they are showing the WNBA
I already want to watch Summer League instead of this :lol:

Apples and oranges but look what Rasheed did for Detroit. Same age. Both mental midgets.

I'm saying if Dwight is truly about repairing his image and is about winning (which I don't believe) he needs SAS.

I'm sure he takes a bag from Dallas and forces Dirk into early retirement
More like Apples to plastic 

Back
Top Bottom