• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? What did Kyrie average this series? What about Love before tonight? JR the last 3 games? This series was lost in Game 3 when he went ghost and allowed an 11-0 run to take place in his building.

It's the same old narrative that he has no help. Like Jr didn't snap tonight and singlehandedly keep this from being a blowout. Like kyrie wasn't in a lot of pain and still have full effort. Love was doing every sneaky move he could. Grabbed boards. Tristan did his job. Frye didn't get any pt for some reason. Rj did his job

LeBron talking about taking time off away from the game.  KD already looking for that next pickup game.

If the Thunders didn't blow a 3-1 lead... honestly, we all should be upset at OKC.

If this team hopping trend continues, championships will become meaningless.

Championships been losing their meaning more and more ever since #metrics been sweeping the league.

Everyone's a statistician, every player is saved by the "stats".

2017 showed that at the end of the day, teams still win rings and in 20 years when we look back, brons triple double won't mean ****, cause Warriors lifted that trophy. Kyrie showing up big in the points column won't mean anything compared to the ring they dropped.

Hero ball era is over.

Metrics are a useful tool, but they've become capes to save face for players who don't get the ultimate job done. Everyones a winner if the stat sheet says so nowadays.

I dont see how people can keep saying that Lebron's teammates keep letting him down.  They were scoring like 120 a game on one of the best defensive teams in the league.

Kyrie was putting up 40.  JR hit some of the most ridiculous shots ive ever seen the last two games.  Klove was giving you 15 and 10.  Like how much more help is the guy going to need/get?  

If anything, they need to start trying to run an actual god damn offense.  Every play its just him and Kyrie taking turns ISOing which is why the team is so damn terrible when he goes to the bench.  

Do we gotta start giving Magic, Kareem, Bean imaginary passes for their Finals losses too if they didn't have enough help or had injured players?

Dunno how you can slander Lebron for being 3/8 in the finals

He been in the finals EIGHT times

SEVEN straight
not saying its easy, but this dude skated by in the slop east and joining with players who were any threat to stopping him from winning the easy east. if he had stayed on miami 3 years ago he would not of went to 7 straight. No shot

cavs just dont have the personnel to play great defense
looking at that roster and nobody plays great individual defense
and the team defense :x

Last edited:
Dubs waited the whole year and finally unleashed the Curry/KD P&R. **** is nearly unstoppable. Dubs just have too much firepower and matchup nightmares.

Yall see statpad james trying to run up the stat sheet at the end. Aint fooling me b. Wanted to blaim free. Those werent even winning plays. Just layups when you need 3s. He froze out jr who was swinging the pipe all night

Moving forward as a NBA fan I don't want to see anymore Cavs vs GS final match ups.... Please Wizards or Celtics make some moves and go to the finals....... I believe a WSH vs GS would have been more entertaining then watching Bron and Kyrie play 2 vs 5 offensively.

Dubs waited the whole year and finally unleashed the Curry/KD P&R. **** is nearly unstoppable. Dubs just have too much firepower and matchup nightmares.
Its wild that we waited this long to see it. Again Steve Kerr is stubborn as hell and Mike Brown lowkey did a better job than him this post season.

Yall see statpad james trying to run up the stat sheet at the end. Aint fooling me b. Wanted to blaim free. Those werent even winning plays. Just layups when you need 3s. He froze out jr who was swinging the pipe all night
They probably would have had a real chance at winning if he actually let Henny Smith cook

Moving forward as a NBA fan I don't want to see anymore Cavs vs GS final match ups.... Please Wizards or Celtics make some moves and go to the finals....... I believe a WSH vs GS would have been more entertaining then watching Bron and Kyrie play 2 vs 5 offensively.

or hope the spurs can at least push the w's. would've been interesting if spurs stole gm 1, it would have at least brought some excitement
i honestly do not think they are that far back

Last edited:
Congrats to the Warriors!!

I'd give both KD and Steph Curry Co-MVP

Lebron is still the best player on the planet but the better team won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom