• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this team hopping trend continues, championships will become meaningless.

We went from 2 star driven teams, to 3, and now 4.

My question is @ what point does it stop? How far does this go.

The league has to nip this in the bud before we're really just left with two crazyily stacked teams.

As it is now, there was already no reason to watch the playoffs up until the finals. Top teams are breezing through the conferences like its nothing.

I guarantee its gonna be a another garbage playoffs next year too bc of the after effects of this.

Bron only has himself to blame.
This is a legitimate concern.

Couple post from the Christmas game.....

Those who knew.....

The hot takes and overreacting....

You know what.....NVM

:lol:

Get it all out now.

Y'all gon be hurt come June

Those who didn't

KD is not CLUTCH yo.

Trust me!

Dubs dont want it with the Cavs. Cavs won without JR too.

Cavs just own the Warriors. There's nothing they can do about it, no one they can sign...unless they get a time machine to bring back prime Gary Payton to guard Kyrie

the warriors are like the patriots... they choke in big games :lol:

What happens in June?

Serious question

View media item 2275504
Series could go either way but they got zero answer for Kyrie and Steph never shows up against them.

emm hmm, just one game turns into 2 games, 2 games turns into 3 games, then 3 games turn into 4 games for the cavs winning the nba finals again. if the warriors even make it to the finals.

Kyrie is definitely the closer. I hope he wins finals MVP.

There are gonna be a lot of games like this for the Warriors in the playoffs. Cavs one of the few teams that play steph physical all game.

the East was that bad. Bron's team looked like a superteam, but if you throw that team in the west, they are below w's, spurs, and maybe rockets.
one of the worst defense in the league
You're not allowed to make sense in here. Only nonsense narratives, lack of objectivity, not having any idea what you're talking about, and stupid memes are allowed.

Dunno how you can slander Lebron for being 3/8 in the finals

He been in the finals EIGHT times

SEVEN straight

LeBron: "For me personally, I left everything on the floor every game, all 5 games. So for me personally I've no reason to put my head down"
Not mad at this either. The rest of that roster let him down. He needs to leave Cleveland.

this. if guys played somewhat to their abilities, they would've had a better chance. still dont think they would've won.
korver missed shots. he hits that shot in gm3 and this would be a longer series
tt lost majority of hustle plays to zaza/javelle
shump played like a complete idiot
jr arrived way too late to the finals

give the w's full credit, too. they make it tough on teams

Not mad at this either. The rest of that roster let him down. He needs to leave Cleveland.

Really? What did Kyrie average this series? What about Love before tonight? JR the last 3 games? This series was lost in Game 3 when he went ghost and allowed an 11-0 run to take place in his building.

Couple post from the Christmas game.....

Those who knew.....

Those who didn't

Thank you sir.  Saving me time
pimp.gif

LeBron got picked on, on defense tonight :nerd:. He can't guard a healthy iggy or KD

David West was the difference tonight. That lineup with him was major.

Steph Curry hit only two 3s....but somehow ended up with 34/10/6/3......what's that about him not being effective when his 3ball isn't falling? Quiet :lol:

Kevin Durant....Amazing. Best player on the planet. The torch has been passed. Take a seat Bron.

it really wsas funny though. After the ECF people really thought that the Cavs were the best team left. And the Warriors quietly ripped through their opponents getting no love at all. No one realized that rthe Cavs gave up 100 in every single EC game besides 1 or 2. No one cared to realize that their bench was trash. This Cavs team had the easiest road to the Finals maybe ever and i am happy that the Warriors exposed the **** out of thesse scrubs.

LeBron got picked on, on defense tonight
nerd.gif
. He can't guard a healthy iggy or KD

Steph Curry hit only two 3s....but somehow ended up with 34/10/6/3......what's that about him not being effective when his 3ball isn't falling? Quiet
laugh.gif

Kevin Durant....Amazing. Best player on the planet. The torch has been passed. Take a seat Bron.
I'm not ready to go here yet. This series reinforced LeBron being the best to me.

Really? What did Kyrie average this series? What about Love before tonight? JR the last 3 games? This series was lost in Game 3 when he went ghost and allowed an 11-0 run to take place in his building.

So the series was lost in one bad lebron James quarter? Nothing else? You're not even trying anymore

LeBron got picked on, on defense tonight :nerd:. He can't guard a healthy iggy or KD

Steph Curry hit only two 3s....but somehow ended up with 34/10/6/3......what's that about him not being effective when his 3ball isn't falling? Quiet :lol:

KD is a 7 footer bro ! He's pulling up & dropping on everybody . You can't contest shots and all . He's dropping 30 on you .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom