Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ring chasing gonna be the death of the NBA

David West signing contracts worth the veteran's minimum disagrees. While continuosly making the players union mad by going against everything they fought for to get the players paid.

Last edited:
Those late signings were a pretty big failure tbh
Williams got destroyed x played horribly in the finals
Korvers lack of defense was exploited heavily , he can hit shots but not worth it with that defense.

That being said, I'd keep Korver and dump Deron

Why didn't Fyre get more playing time 0_o

If this team hopping trend continues, championships will become meaningless.

We went from 2 star driven teams, to 3, and now 4.

My question is @ what point does it stop? How far does this go.

The league has to nip this in the bud before we're really just left with two crazyily stacked teams.

As it is now, there was already no reason to watch the playoffs up until the finals. Top teams are breezing through the conferences like its nothing.

I guarantee its gonna be a another garbage playoffs next year too bc of the after effects of this.

Bron only has himself to blame.

The Cavs were the fourth best team in the league this year, and the worst defensive team in the league. IDK where Super Team can be derived from that.

stop. i want gs to lose but legitimately 

No ones beating this team legitimately. They're too good. KD is unstoppable, Curry is, too. The leagues locked for the next three years.

Last edited:
the East was that bad. Bron's team looked like a superteam, but if you throw that team in the west, they are below w's, spurs, and maybe rockets.
one of the worst defense in the league

Last edited:
LeBron: "For me personally, I left everything on the floor every game, all 5 games. So for me personally I've no reason to put my head down"
Not mad at this either. The rest of that roster let him down. He needs to leave Cleveland.

what trend? this warriors team gets ripped for possibly being the best drafted team in nba history. they signed one player who just happened to be the greatest player in the league, or second best depending on who you ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom