• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night NT told me Game 4 was rigged for the Cavs and Silver has this going back to GS cause "money reasons"

I wish I had the patience to go back and pull receipts of everyone who made that claim last night. Y'all look like a bunch of idiots :lol:

It's the NBA thread b.

What did you expect? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

- This finals series is not why KD is better than LBJ personally. It's been that way for me.

- Last year killed the Kobe >LBJ thing. It's never turning around either.

I need reasons why Lebron is better than KD today June 8 2017.

Lebron had his best effort against KD last night and still KD left the bigger imprint on the game. The torch has been snatched.

What ACTUAL and clear evidence is there thru these 3 games, that KD is the best player on the floor though

Just because his team is winning games doesn't actually prove hes the best player.

The ***** is averaging 34ppg 10rog 6apg 2bpg 1.5spg on 56/52//90....while coming up in clutch moments and torching the (former) best player in the world.

It's the passing of the torch. It's ok. Bron had it for 5-6 years. He's 33.

Last edited:
Last night NT told me Game 4 was rigged for the Cavs and Silver has this going back to GS cause "money reasons"

I wish I had the patience to go back and pull receipts of everyone who made that claim last night. Y'all look like a bunch of idiots
laugh.gif
Bballkid GUARANTEED that the cavs would win games 2 and 3 because the fix was in
laugh.gif

Lebron had his best effort against KD last night and still KD left the bigger imprint on the game. The torch has been snatched.

It's easier to be great in that GS team, than it is to be great in that Cavs team.... It's simple as that.

I wish I had the patience to go back and pull receipts of everyone who made that claim last night. Y'all look like a bunch of idiots :lol:
only reason it was close was cause of the calls for the Cavs... Just stop. Cavs can't even take the game when the refs they sixth man.. Embarrassing Cavs let the refs down.

Last edited:
Let me be clear, i've been dying on the KD > Bron sword for a minute now.

BUT, if KD outplays LBJ in this fashion in a sweep, and STILL ISNT better than LBJ, then god damn, what the hell does he have to do to be crowned #1
laugh.gif

Bballkid GUARANTEED that the cavs would win games 2 and 3 because the fix was in :lol:
A few of them were adamant that Silver would make the call and have the series evened up by Friday :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Isnt watching LeBron during these Finals good enough reason?

I for one am not surprised in the slighest that Durant is doing what hes doing joing a 73 win team. This is what it would look like the last 2 years if he was on the Warriors. But LeBron was still the best player the last 2 years.

Last edited:
Can't find the info online. Did the Cavs use all their timeouts throughout the game or did they have some left over at halftime and at the end of the game?

I remember Cavs had two timeouts and GSW had 4 timeouts with under 3 mins in the fourth quarter

You think KD is better because he's winning the series on the better team?

You must not be watching the same series as everyone else, Lebron has been the best player on the court every single night.

It's easier to be great in that GS team, than it is to be great in that Cavs team.... It's simple as that.

Ehhhh Bron had a teammate go nuclear last night. They lead the entire 4th. Lebron didn't score the last 4 minutes of the game. Look at his second half splits during the finals and compare them to KDs.

Like I said before, the game can be influenced but players still have to play and teams still have to win.

Zebras did what they could to make it a close game. McCutchens streak against the dubs in the finals almost went unbroken.

Another non-answer just as I suspected. A buncha hypocrites.

But IF that time comes, I'll have no issue with giving KD his due. I gave the court jester his props last year even moved him ahead of Bean all time, which was a mistake in retrospect.
So, you had no choice but to elevate him,but was waiting in wings for a moment to knock him back down?...simply put,you're a flip flopper,gotcha.

This one series does not make KD a better basketball player than LeBron. KD is playing exactly how he has always played. He is just in a better situation and on a better team than he was before. 

KD is not asked to do as much because of the talent around him.He does not impact the game the way LeBron does. 

Best defense for the Cavs moving forward is after game 4 hug Klay Thompson and beg for him to sign with them or at least another team..... while your hugging Klay offer him your side chicks, cars, 401k, and anything you could think off of he leaves GS.

Ehhhh Bron had a teammate go nuclear last night. They lead the entire 4th. Lebron didn't score the last 4 minutes of the game. Look at his second half splits during the finals and compare them to KDs.

LeBron literally isnt allowed to rest. Or else a 10-0 run happens in less than 2 minutes which is exactly what happened. That doesnt happen when Kyrie isnt playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom