• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ***** is averaging 34ppg 10rog 6apg 2bpg 1.5spg on 56/52//90....while coming up in clutch moments and torching the (former) best player in the world.

It's the passing of the torch. It's ok. Bron had it for 5-6 years. He's 33.
facts... LeBron still top 3.no one quite saying he is washed. His D is definitely washed but that's it. It happens D is always the first thing that goes

This game was so easy to predict.

Made a chunk tonight.
Bro, i picked dubz in 6.

But this game is over
LMAO

WHAT I TELL YALL
roll.gif

#THESCRIPT
Rigged bro
This game is over.

2-1

GS just went all iso
This game is over.

2-1

GS just went all iso
Told yall man
NT has done this to me before, so I'm just doing the same...but bro told me the Warriors HAD NO CHANCE. It's rigged
roll.gif

Bballkid11 still my mans though it's all good lol

You think KD is better because he's winning the series on the better team?

You must not be watching the same series as everyone else, Lebron has been the best player on the court every single night.

Comical

I need reasons why Lebron is better than KD today June 8 2017.

Lebron had his best effort against KD last night and still KD left the bigger imprint on the game. The torch has been snatched.

It's easier to be great in that GS team, than it is to be great in that Cavs team.... It's simple as that.

Ehhhh Bron had a teammate go nuclear last night. They lead the entire 4th. Lebron didn't score the last 4 minutes of the game. Look at his second half splits during the finals and compare them to KDs.

LeBron literally isnt allowed to rest. Or else a 10-0 run happens in less than 2 minutes which is exactly what happened. That doesnt happen when Kyrie isnt playing.

Partially true but let's not front like he didn't have 27 in the first half. Myrie carried the team in the 3rd and LBJ wasn't being attacked by KD. So his legs had to have been fresh.

Like Lebron is a great player. But if you think he did enough last night, I don't know what to tell you. He's being outplayed on the biggest stage regardless of his teammates.

So, you had no choice but to elevate him,but was waiting in wings for a moment to knock him back down?...simply put,you're a flip flopper,gotcha.

No I actually wasn't waiting. But after re-evaluating everything and listening to a lot of former players who don't have him better than Kobe despite what he pulled off last season just bought me back to reality. I'd be lying if I didn't say him getting swept again doesn't make it easier to do so.

So LeBron needs to do the hardest thing imaginable to beat the Warriors with KD to maintain his status as #1 in the league. Even though he's still playing out of his mind.

KD gets to do the easiest thing imaginable and join the Warriors and he gets the crown just like that. Cause he beat LeBron. Which was expected.

The standard LeBron gets held to is unreal some times lol

LeBron might as well join the Warriors ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

People actually think KD is better than LBJ?
laugh.gif

I hate the Cavs and LeBron but at least I'm reasonable.

You must not be watching the same series as everyone else, Lebron has been the best player on the court every single night.
Cmon bruh. You can't actually believe this.

He's averaging 32 12 and 10. An actual triple double in the ******* finals. Unprecedented.

KD has been great as well, I'd give both of them grades of A+'s so far in the series.

KD is just looking better right now because he's playing with the warriors. He's playing with better guys and doesn't have to force 40 shots anymore like he did in OKC.

He's the same KD, just playing with a better unit Bruh.

Let me be clear, i've been dying on the KD > Bron sword for a minute now.

BUT, if KD outplays LBJ in this fashion in a sweep, and STILL ISNT better than LBJ, then god damn, what the hell does he have to do to be crowned #1
laugh.gif
by that logic, you crowned lebron #1 last year? and what about before that, how long did it take you to call him number one and what was required? certainly last year wasn't the only time you've considered him number one...

DUBS in 4! 
pimp.gif
 ​
 ​
FRIDAY, FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!​
 ​
 ​
THESE FOOLS THOUGHT IT WAS A GAME.​

He's averaging 32 12 and 10. An actual triple double in the ******* finals. Unprecedented.

KD has been great as well, I'd give both of them grades of A+'s so far in the series.

KD is just looking better right now because he's playing with the warriors. He's playing with better guys and doesn't have to force 40 shots anymore like he did in OKC.

been saying this EXACT thing. KD hasn't ascended he was already great, he's just with a new unit. who wouldn't shine with GSW? :nerd: But to act like he's some newfound superstar that superior to Lebron is insane.

Last edited:
Ehhhh Bron had a teammate go nuclear last night. They lead the entire 4th. Lebron didn't score the last 4 minutes of the game. Look at his second half splits during the finals and compare them to KDs.

It's not a surpise his production... His using too much energy all game... KD has the luxury to rest while Lebron don't... Did you see what happen in that 2 minutes he sat?

Kyrie went nuclear... Lebron had a better game than Kyrie... They still lost.

So LeBron needs to do the hardest thing imaginable to beat the Warriors with KD to maintain his status as #1 in the league. Even though he's still playing out of his mind.

KD gets to do the easiest thing imaginable and join the Warriors and he gets the crown just like that. Cause he beat LeBron. Which was expected.

Lebron did the easiest thing imaginable at the time to join another top 3 player and the best PF in the conference at the time to elevate himself. And he STILL choked at the beginning. KD is doing none of that and is the best player on both ends of the floor, coming up big in the clutch, and is roasting LeBron James. Y'all want it to be one way but it's the other way.

Stop making sense.

He's being outplayed on the biggest stage regardless of his teammates.

I don't get this. So if he out plays KD and puts up 50/15/10 but still loses it's ok? As long as he out plays him right?

What do you mean regardless of his teammates. It takes a whole team to win. I don't care how great somebody is, they all need help. 
They'll have your head for the last line :lol:

It's not a surpise his production... His using too much energy all game... KD has the luxury to rest while Lebron don't... Did you see what happen in that 2 minutes he sat?

Kyrie went nuclear... Lebron had a better game than Kyrie... They still lost.

How is KD resting when he's guarding Lebron?
What do you think Lebron is doing when he's watching Myrie ISO on 5 people?

Everyone knows the dubs are the better team. Well everyone except for lamekilla lamekilla

But KD is winning the head to head matchups. Lebron will always get his stats. Matter of fact, you can argue Lebron has been the 3rd best player this series.

Partially true but let's not front like he didn't have 27 in the first half. Myrie carried the team in the 3rd and LBJ wasn't being attacked by KD. So his legs had to have been fresh.

Like Lebron is a great player. But if you think he did enough last night, I don't know what to tell you. He's being outplayed on the biggest stage regardless of his teammates.
he has 17 points in all fourth quarters combined. He is a liability on the defensive end. I don't know what game people are watching where he had been the best player on the floor. He hasn't. Defense is half the game and he's been food..

Was LeBron the same LeBron when he left Cleveland for Miami the 1st time, or did he just have better teammates? He shouldn't have been the best then either.

KD had more points in the 4th quarter last night than Bron has had in the 4th all series.

Last edited:
No I actually wasn't waiting. But after re-evaluating everything and listening to a lot of former players who don't have him better than Kobe despite what he pulled off last season just bought me back to reality. I'd be lying if I didn't say him getting swept again doesn't make it easier to do so.
former players like who?Charles Barkely or Scottie Pippen who said Lebron was better then Jordan a few years ago before backtracking?Kobe wouldve been swept by this team as well.

by that logic, you crowned lebron #1 last year? and what about before that, how long did it take you to call him number one and what was required? certainly last year wasn't the only time you've considered him number one...
I didn't crown LBJ #1 last year.

I felt like KD was a solidly better scorer, a better defender, and a really good playmaker who was undervalued in that department while playing with Russ. I thought he was just as good if not better as a rebounder, I just didn't see much of a separation between the two if there were any at all.

He's being outplayed on the biggest stage regardless of his teammates.
I don't get this. So if he out plays KD and puts up 50/15/10 but still loses it's ok? As long as he out plays him right?

What do you mean regardless of his teammates. It takes a whole team to win. I don't care how great somebody is, they all need help. 
They'll have your head for the last line
laugh.gif
It's wild bruh. Even Golden State realized they needed help so they went and got KD. But say Bron needs somebody else to step up and they loose they minds 
laugh.gif

Lebron did the easiest thing imaginable at the time to join another top 3 player and the best PF in the conference at the time to elevate himself. And he STILL choked at the beginning. KD is doing none of that and is the best player on both ends of the floor, coming up big in the clutch, and is roasting LeBron James. Y'all want it to be one way but it's the other way.

Just more goal post moving. What he did at the end of the game is so typical of LeBron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom