2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Debating that Bucs jersey.. Did Evans and Winston wear that style on field? I can't recall

The jersey (like other elites) have small fonts on name plate, and others have reservations about the #s. But for $54 I'm not tripping.

Last edited:
The numbers on the Bucs joints look REAL nice. Love the three colors and the layering.

IMG_2574.JPG

Richards is having an additional 60% off clearance items. Scooped this Eagles vest for $30. Extra discount shows up in cart.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170720-235947.png
    Screenshot_20170720-235947.png
    509.8 KB · Views: 36
I see how a re-seller has posted these customized historic bucs jersey on ebay. I see a Dunn and Winston marked up 7x for like $350 :wow:

I see how a re-seller has posted these customized historic bucs jersey on ebay. I see a Dunn and Winston marked up 7x for like $350 :wow:

Of course they did. They wouldn't be an official reseller if they didn't try to do stuff like that. I feel for the uninformed person who pays that.

The numbers I posted on the Bucs jerseys. Are those the RBK or Nike numbers you guys talk about? I still can't tell the difference.

D I C Ks has some great deals. Giants stuff has been cleared out though.

The numbers I posted on the Bucs jerseys. Are those the RBK or Nike numbers you guys talk about? I still can't tell the difference.

Looks like the Reebok format. 3 different layers of twill stacked on top of each other.

Nike numbers are 1 base. With the other colors stitched around that base.

People call them Reebok numbers, but same numbers were used by adidas, and others before Reebok. Don't understand why they're called Reebok numbers by people on here. Should just call them layered vs kiss cut. Instead of Reebok vs Nike.

Just copped a Chargers Vapor field rush jacket for $32 shipped from the DSG sale. Trying to cut back on buying so much crap but you can't beat 70% off.

People call them Reebok numbers, but same numbers were used by adidas, and others before Reebok. Don't understand why they're called Reebok numbers by people on here. Should just call them layered vs kiss cut. Instead of Reebok vs Nike.

This is accurate. The numbers aren't kiss cut due to the company the NFL shop uses to customize.

Bit the bullet like an idiot. I feel like the customization may be limited to team sites this go around. I can only have so many Ben jerseys so I jumped at the 20% off custom. I have a game and limited version of JC30 too so I'll do a compare when this comes in

Attachments

• IMG_1592.PNG
    IMG_1592.PNG
    103.2 KB · Views: 37

Honestly, if it makes you happen then nothing else matters. I used to have comparison photos on the old NT but they are gone now. I may be able find some on my phone if I didn't delete them.

Actually I found my Texans (and 1 chargers) comparisons. Wasn't a big deal to me but my preference tends to be factory.

Attachments

• IMG_0929.JPG
    IMG_0929.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0758.JPG
    IMG_0758.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0759.JPG
    IMG_0759.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0760.JPG
    IMG_0760.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0761.JPG
    IMG_0761.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
Interesting, I can see the difference. I like both.

Debating on picking up that Aldon Smith. $45 shipped is a nice *** deal. Surprised I don't see more of those cheap jerseys in here. CJ Spiller, Bradford, Vernon. They're all under $50 shipped. The Joe Thomas one would be cool if it was a little cheaper.

Yeah I was contemplating that Joe Thomas future HOF jersey just for the heck of it because I don't own a Browns jersey.

so layered is reebok?

or you guys could just say layered or kiss cut :lol:
I mean both are layered. And I also took a pic of the names and shoulder numbers so show the difference too. It's not just the main numbers

Yea I know, so the layered is reebok? or is it something else. I think it was explained like 50-60 pages ago a few months ago but I forgot lol

just gets confusing after awhile when someone brings up another issue

It's only confusing because people keep calling them Reebok numbers. But they are the same for Nike customs, the same for adidas before and others before. There would be a lot less confusion I think if people just called it layered vs kiss cut. The factory are kiss cut. The customs are traditionally layered.

Ok that makes much more sense, but I've seen it mentioned with 1 layer twill as well? unless my memory is bad

Back
Top Bottom