2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Fanatics ended up fixing that slightly crooked number on the personalized Vapor elite I ordered like a month ago, thankfully.

Got a GC out the deal, don't plan on ordering anything soon though. If someone wants to work something out, hit me.

Picked up some heat on deep discount. I plan to re-size the 44/48 into a 40.
IMG_20191005_002301.jpg IMG_20191005_002408.jpg IMG_20191005_002524.jpg IMG_20191005_002644.jpg IMG_20191005_002746.jpg IMG_20191005_002841.jpg IMG_20191005_003048.jpg

Last edited:
Been out of it for a minute but saw NFLShop finally has LA Rams vapor elite throwback... any discount codes floating out there rn?

Been out of it for a minute but saw NFLShop finally has LA Rams vapor elite throwback... any discount codes floating out there rn?

Rams are getting new jerseys next season when they move to their new stadium - so you might want to hold off. Or if you wanna be like that one Lakers fan who flushed his money on a couple of Anthony Davis Lakers authentic jerseys when it’s known that he’s changing numbers next season then go for it.

Rams are getting new jerseys next season when they move to their new stadium - so you might want to hold off. Or if you wanna be like that one Lakers fan who flushed his money on a couple of Anthony Davis Lakers authentic jerseys when it’s known that he’s changing numbers next season then go for it.
Says the guy who’s Avi is of LeBron in a jersey that never played in. Lmao

Im just fuccin witcha :lol:

Fanatics 30% using code NFLAALUM30

not a huge deal to me. i'll probably end up getting the one for next year too. just want the style elite jersey from their super bowl run

i believe 1-2 weeks. Fanatics has been sloppy with the nfl logo not being in alignment with the collar. curious, who do you plan to customize?

went with gurley since he went to UGA. debating getting another (probably johnson iii or talib since i have practically the rest of the rams roster jerseys already in game/limited versions) bc of the 30% code and the $60 fancash from the gurley jersey. i think they were running a 7x fancash promotion when i bought it.

Nice you can't go wrong with Gurley. i have the alternate royal one Elite 51 version though but still very happy with it.

As a die-hard Rams (and Raiders) fan - I would never bother with a Gurley custom jersey at this point. He’s got nothing left in the tank and he’s pretty much useless. Kupp, Cook or Donald is the way to go IMO.

Diehard Rams and Raiders fan?
B4E18251-F0BB-47C0-A886-CA8665A79ADD.jpeg

Yeah I grew up rooting for both teams in LA since the 80s and my old man used to work for the Raiders in their old El Segundo offices and we had season seats at the Coliseum as well. Disowned the Rams when they moved to the Midwest but since they returned back home I support them again.

Each team played in different Conferences so I don’t see the issue for liking both LOCAL teams.

This is not a USC/UCLA thing.

Yeah I grew up rooting for both teams in LA since the 80s and my old man used to work for the Raiders in their old El Segundo offices and we had season seats at the Coliseum as well. Disowned the Rams when they moved to the Midwest but since they returned back home I support them again.

Each team played in different Conferences so I don’t see the issue for liking both LOCAL teams.

This is not a USC/UCLA thing.

Figured there had to be a story behind it. Mine is almost like a reverse story. Since St. Louis didn’t have a team for most of my childhood, I became a Raiders fan when they drafted Woodson in 98. I kinda followed the Rams, but never was a real fan. I ended up working for them in 06, so I had a connection with them for a while. But **** Enos Kroenke though.

I bought a Ryan Mathews fake at TJ Max before. This was back in Reebok days. It was a Authentic they was selling for $20. I knew it was fake but this was when the fakes were getting super close to the real authentics. Store was about to close so I bought it and took it home for further inspection :lol:

Even took it to training camp and had him sign it lmao. I always wondered how it go into their inventory and where it came from
How is that even possible? Wouldn’t that fake have to have the same Lids SKU on the tags? Or are Lids return policies that lax. If they are I’m about to buy a fake for $20 and cash out for $305.
I work at Marshall’s we pretty much take anything without a receipt. Even tho we not suppose to. Some cashiers just return merch not even knowing if it ever was in the store. They just ask for a price for similar product and make a price off that. Give u a store credit and keep it pushing.

Another thing that could be the issue. Sometimes we get jacked up stuff. One time we got Calvin Johnson jerseys with his name spelled backwards lol. I thought the s***t was in french or something til I put 2 & 2 together lol

I work at Marshall’s we pretty much take anything without a receipt. Even tho we not suppose to. Some cashiers just return merch not even knowing if it ever was in the store. They just ask for a price for similar product and make a price off that. Give u a store credit and keep it pushing.

Another thing that could be the issue. Sometimes we get jacked up stuff. One time we got Calvin Johnson jerseys with his name spelled backwards lol. I thought the s***t was in french or something til I put 2 & 2 together lol

???. I remember back in the day most Marshall’s stuff was irregular/defect, but recently its been mostly overstocked/out of season/discontinued stuff.

Makes me think of the Green Bay #4 jersey I saw with “FAULK” on the back sometime in the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom