2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Now that NFL stepping up their jersey game, when is the NBA gonna do the same?

I can't handle adidas jerseys nowadays. Nike or Champions needa come back lol

Cannot wait to order some Falcons Nike gear
pimp.gif

Definitely gonna cop some Ravens gear too..that's my other squad

footballfanatics.com and fansedge.com has some of the tees in stock.  I'll wait to see if my local D icks Sporting Goods puts out any in the next couple of days so I can try them on for fit, but it looks like I'll be dropping at least $100 just in tees this week and as soon as the authentic jerseys are available, I'll be ordering at least 1 of those too.

NFL Shop has all the Nike merchandise and Draft Day New Era's as well, no tax except for folks in FL, KY, NY and PA. Have yet to find a free shipping code. Only thing is all the stuff is advanced sale so shipped out in 3 weeks. Nike is going to burn a hole in my wallet this season, "Just Win Baby" 

Just orderd some Cowboys gear.. I cant wait to get an authentic jersey.. I'm not really feeling the New Era Hats tho.. I just want a plain Navy hat with the Normal Star logo on their.. nothing too fancy..

Yo the team sites are throwing up no Vaseline prices, a solid 35% increase over msrp. It's one thing for the actual stadium stores, but I wonder if the e-commerce guys have ever heard of comparison shopping. Holy cow.

wow the 49er gear on NDC is horrible. Why is everything the wrong shade of red? Looks like those maroon jerseys we stopped wearing years ago...

Originally Posted by Old English

Does anybody know if the Nike t-shirts are standard fit or loose fit?

think it says in the description. i think the cotton shirts are all standard fit

Nike gear is cool, I just want some jerseys. I'm trying to cop that 59 Fifty draft day fitted but all of the codes expired yesterday.

Check your local sports stores. Went by my local shop and they had the new Nike stuff as well as the new era hats. Picked up a Bucs draft day fitted.

Back
Top Bottom