2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Love the Dak jersey, but I just can't do these Nike Elite's as much as I love them because of the neck/collar. I'm 6'4 with long arms, so to get an elite jersey big/long enough to fit me comfortably, the neck/collar is always wayyyyyyy too huge and doesn't look right SMH

I’m a size 40, and the neck is big, but it doesn’t bother me, since I wear a t shirt that’s the same color as the jersey underneath it. Are ppl wearing jerseys without shirts underneath them?

But, they should’ve made the neck a normal size on these. I have older elites of a different style that don’t have a neck as large as the Vapor ones.

I’m a size 40, and the neck is big, but it doesn’t bother me, since I wear a t shirt that’s the same color as the jersey underneath it. Are ppl wearing jerseys without shirts underneath them?

But, they should’ve made the neck a normal size on these. I have older elites of a different style that don’t have a neck as large as the Vapor ones.
I tried wearing a shirt underneath that was the same color as the jersey, but it still looked bad because the collar is so big and the opening is so huge.

From my experience, it definitely seems like these retail jerseys were made and structured to have actual pads and stuff under them which obviously wouldn't make any sense at all. I'll never understand why they didn't just make the neck normal like you said.

The vapor elite looks the best with a long sleeve T-shirt under it. Takes care of the neck area showing and elastic sleeves that are likely too loose for the arms. Im not a fan of how they look though with casual looser bottoms. Jersey is way too fitted

I want to order another Chargers limited. But I’m at a awkward size, Large a tad too small and XL way too baggy and long. I got broad shoulders so a Large is fitted in the shoulders and chest, but still wearable, but length a little short. XL way too baggy at the waist and too long. I’m not a big fan of wearing anything underneath my jerseys either. That’s why I don’t have all the colors yet lol

do you or does anyone know if fanatics gift cards can be used to purchase from shop.chargers.com?
I think someone was complaining about this a couple pages back, it’s all the same company but you can’t cross codes and gift cards between the sites.

So dumb that team shops don’t offer 2-day ShopRunner shipping but Fanatics does. Even thought it’s all the same inventory coming from the same warehouses smh :smh:

Starting to take my jerseys out for the season. Does anyone else remember you use to be able to customize Pro Bowl jerseys from Eastbay? 2002 Gannon and 2003 Gannon. Also have a 2003 Rice I need to take out still tagged.
Still on the hunt for 92 Raiders Dickerson authentic.

Attachments

• 20211007_123315.jpg
    20211007_123315.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 359
  • 20211007_123406.jpg
    20211007_123406.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 355
My homie was wearing a game Steelers jersey today. Didn’t look half bad, but still Limited at the very least or nothing for me.

I know this is the wrong thread, but I gotta get flyknitjb flyknitjb take on this Raiders situation. Is this karma for them leaving Oakland? All this mess because Washington is under investigation.

I know this is the wrong thread, but I gotta get flyknitjb flyknitjb take on this Raiders situation. Is this karma for them leaving Oakland? All this mess because Washington is under investigation.

It’s karma and it shows where that franchise ranks in the minds of nfl owners. That franchise has been doomed for years and it all begins with ownership.Washington gets investigated but not a peep about them but they sacrificed raiders and gruden. I feel for the fans but anything that happens to mark makes me happy.

It’s karma and it shows where that franchise ranks in the minds of nfl owners. That franchise has been doomed for years and it all begins with ownership.Washington gets investigated but not a peep about them but they sacrificed raiders and gruden. I feel for the fans but anything that happens to mark makes me happy.

The way the NFL did this was hella shady. I’m sure it was more about the emails bashing Goodell and the league than anything else. I’m expecting more people to get put on blast, but I’m sure they won’t happen.

Gruden was definitely wrong for what he said, but the whole thing just seems fishy.

You’re absolutely correct about what you said though. Can you imagine what Jerry Jones’s emails look like? But we know his ain’t gonna get leaked.

The way the NFL did this was hella shady. I’m sure it was more about the emails bashing Goodell and the league than anything else. I’m expecting more people to get put on blast, but I’m sure they won’t happen.

Gruden was definitely wrong for what he said, but the whole thing just seems fishy.

You’re absolutely correct about what you said though. Can you imagine what Jerry Jones’s emails look like? But we know his ain’t gonna get leaked.

The new richer owners definitely have all the power.This was a controlled leak and they must have more stuff on others. Nfl culture is all about this stuff. Everyone can see through it.

I recently had a custom Alex Smith (my favorite Utah player ever) limited jersey made. I put in the order over the phone through the Chiefs Pro Shop at Arrowhead Stadium about three weeks ago and received it today.

The label on the box says it’s from Silver Crystal. I like that it is double-stitched, however, the numbers are the same size as the Game (screen-printed) jersey I have. I was disappointed that I didn’t get the large numbers like on the retail limiteds.

Has anyone had a custom limited jersey made before? Is this normal for custom limiteds?

Retail Game (screen printed) on the left, custom Limited on the right.
AB09BE50-CA78-491B-A886-300CCB41C78A.jpeg

Custom limited on left, retail Mahomes limited on the right (I added the Super Bowl patch)

C0F49381-20F6-485C-8420-4E4EA25422EE.jpeg
979AAA11-F980-4B85-ABAD-D8F975B5AA2D.jpeg

Navy Blues for this weekend against the Pats. Arguably the most versatile safety in the league. Just hoping he don’t switch to #3 next year :lol: Bosa switched to his college number after the season I picked up his jersey smh.

Hoping Nike makes some more elite options . I guess ima have to settle with the limited for now.

I have a couple of game used/issued jerseys directly from the team coming in the mail next week. I’ll post when I get them in

83150826-5CFC-4B3D-BF6A-1E0470C55E88.jpeg

B8C11BB3-6834-416B-95AE-686BA86660BC.jpeg

I posted in here about a Rams elite I ordered for my brother last month where silver crystal sports mistakingly heat pressed the arm numbers and didn’t see them on to where they were coming off the jersey when the package arrived. Anyhow I received the replacement today and they got it right this time.

881C12A6-8F51-4F4E-B584-415FD25C8ED2.jpeg
BF0E5565-693D-49AE-916B-E193E5640CA2.jpeg
CC487736-9218-45AA-BAFD-16FD7436CE1C.jpeg

You see the wildest stuff on eBay. Who would buy a red Raiders jersey? What the hell is this? 😂😂😂

6D9768DE-ED71-437C-9E2F-0AE5FA87131E.png

I’m going to lean that people are bidding on it as a practice red shirt jersey. But like others said the gang
You see the wildest stuff on eBay. Who would buy a red Raiders jersey? What the hell
That hat **** for gangs is wild as hell, especially for people not from California. There was this dude from L.A. who used to always post videos on Twitter about how much certain hats would get you pressed in certain neighborhoods.

It was funny as hell, but informative. 😂😂😂

made it seem like the only hat that was universally accepted was a Dodgers hat.
That hat **** for gangs is wild as hell, especially for people not from California. There was this dude from L.A. who used to always post videos on Twitter about how much certain hats would get you pressed in certain neighborhoods.

It was funny as hell, but informative. 😂😂😂

made it seem like the only hat that was universally accepted was a Dodgers hat.

Man wearing sports attire in Cali be crazy. There’s so many teams I can’t wear in my city due to the gang affiliations associated with certain teams. I live close to the border between Southern Cali and northern Cali in regards to Mexican gangs and I’ve had multiple issues with northern dudes coming down to vacation in my area and giving me **** for rocking Dodgers gear because they see it as me banging/repping southern Cali.

A couple game used jerseys from the team.

First linemen jersey in my collection and it’s crazy to see all the wear and tear in the jersey. All the battle scars from being in the trenches every play. Compared to the skill players or D backs who don’t absorb much damage to their jerseys
F500198A-2B32-402B-A835-BD8E18172C1B.jpeg

E1E8DD50-7D2A-4A06-8368-2F266A6665B8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom