2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
The more I think about it, the more I wished that the Saints were going against the Pat's instead of the Rams.

I know the pain, but let that **** go.
dez-catch-or-not.jpg

This postseason was pretty crazy with heartbreak.

The Cowboys won with Lions heartbreak on that DPI related call.
Packers advanced with cowboys heartbreak on the no catch.
Seahawks advanced with the packers heartbreak being on the wrong side of like 3 miracles.
Pats won it all with the Seahawks heartbreak not running it.

The more I think about it, the more I wished that the Saints were going against the Pat's instead of the Rams.
I wanted Brees to get another one, but I think the Rams have a better chance than the Saints against the Pats.

Fowler, Suh and Donald are our only hope. Praying that they come out like a reincarnated Strahan, Tuck and Osi.

My preferred matchup was Saints vs Pats or Rams vs Chiefs pt. 2. I’m kinda not hyped about this matchup but whatever, one last football before next year so I have to enjoy it.

I just realized it’s crazy that fans were blowing whistles all game long except the one time they really needed to hear one. They should’ve all started blowing their whistles after that no call:lol:

Ahhhhhhhh......Standing at the game..screaming like everyone else...Drew throws that slant and I'm like WTF ARE YOU DOING?!?! Did the refs blow it?!? You bet your ***. One of the most egregious missed calls in the history of the sport. Kept us from going to the show.....HOWEVA, the football purist in me doesn't absolve Sean, or Drew or whoever's bright idea it was to throw that slant. In that situation you run the ball, make them burn timeouts, and kick the damn field goal. Period. And..we got the ball in OT and had a 1st and 10 at the 40. My all galaxy QB(albeit a little long in the tooth) has to get that done. Didn't do it. Threw the pick. Game over. Congrats Rams. I'll get over this by preseason or at least by the time next year's tickets get sent. WHO DAT!!!!
respect

Wade Phillips has no chance to stop Brady. I've seen it in all my times with Houston. A lot of people gonna point to the Broncos couple years ago but that was a much more talented defense past the d-line.

Saints took away Donald for the most part. They'll double Donald and then move blocks and shifts on Suh and Fowler. Their o-line is on some top notch **** right now. LB corps is food. Whole secondary is food too minus Talib.

And no chance in hell Goff is putting in work against a Belichick defense no matter how long McVay has to gameplan.

Objectively speaking, it's a great matchup for the Pats and I expect them to win fairly easily

Agree but anything can happen and if Brady gets rattled a couple times by Suh and Donald and that run game doesn’t thrive and they have to rely on Brady’s arm the whole game. He’s already the goat but if he wins it like that with no run game then damn.

the bad part about new england losing is that for rams fans they won’t even get their due.

it’s gonna be constant talk from morons like kellerman saying “is tom brady even that good? because he’s only 5-4 in the superbowl”...completely dismissing the fact he’s been there 9 times lol.

plus a whole bunch of “is this the end for new england”

Back
Top Bottom