2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

i dont read the ringer articles but just curious do they write about the celtics just as much or do they just got the sixers **** in their throats, feels like im always seeing something bad from them regarding us

Ringer is definitely with heavy bias towards the Cs (Simmons, KoC). There are a few Sixers writers (Ryan, Gonzo, Detrick) but they dont bash the Sixers unless necessary (the Colangelo thing)

i dont read the ringer articles but just curious do they write about the celtics just as much or do they just got the sixers **** in their throats, feels like im always seeing something bad from them regarding us

It's more of the latter. I don't see nearly as many articles about the Cs, at least not this year.

There’s a lot of philly writers(fan wise).
-John Gonzalez
-Chris ryan
-Lindsay zoladz
-Tyler tynes

There’s always non Philly ppl writing about the sixers and eagles too. The Ringer as a whole I find pretty entertaining, don’t let the bill simmons or Boston bias fool you, it really isn’t out there like that.

Best W of the year so far, let’s keep building on this and the Wolves win.

I love that Bolden is the first big man to sub in for JoJo now instead of Moose, if he can hit the 3 at a respectable rate, whew.

Also having Chandler play the 3 and taking Korkmaz out of the rotation has been a good move too.

Definitely like how Butler has been used on offense these last couple games, keep it up.

I hope games like this make Ben realize he needs to work on that jumper sooner than later, the jump hook shot is looking solid though.

The Corey Brewer effect

I know you’re joking but I honestly wouldn’t doubt that having a player that plays with as much energy and defensive effort as him especially on a 10 day contracts helps bring the intensity up in practice.

Honestly feel like he was brought in just for some quick leadership.

Been around the block long enough to know how hard things can get during this time of the season.

Wouldn’t mind having him for the remainder of the season depending on Fultz/Zhaire. Good energy guy compared to say Justin Anderson

Honestly feel like he was brought in just for some quick leadership.

Been around the block long enough to know how hard things can get during this time of the season.

Wouldn’t mind having him for the remainder of the season depending on Fultz/Zhaire. Good energy guy compared to say Justin Anderson

Agreed

Going to this okc game saturday. Should be lit

I hope these blowouts and okc losing tonight doesnt lead to them getting beat Saturday though

I have a feeling Embiid will sit out next game since he was playing despite having a stiff/sore back.

Can we talk about how well we've played the last two games? And how damn efficient Butler is with his scoring? I don't think I remember him shooting less than 50%

Last edited:
Conspiracy theory

Fultz suits up and plays against the Kings. Don’t understand why the team would have him in LA after bringing him back to Philly for rehab. Whole situation is confusing lol

Conspiracy theory

Fultz suits up and plays against the Kings. Don’t understand why the team would have him in LA after bringing him back to Philly for rehab. Whole situation is confusing lol

Nah. It’s because they literally just have no control of the little kid. They allow him to do as he pleases just to appease him and make him comfortable. The mental ****** hasn’t even stepped foot on the practice floor yet. He’s a ****ing mascot at this point.

Nah. It’s because they literally just have no control of the little kid. They allow him to do as he pleases just to appease him and make him comfortable. The mental ****** hasn’t even stepped foot on the practice floor yet. He’s a ****ing mascot at this point.
All of this. I can't stand him.

True. Still rooting for the kid but at this point I don't ****ing know what to expect. Just seeing him at the game last night made absolutely zero sense

bump.jpg

Like I really don’t know how insanely competitive dudes like Embiid and Butler aren’t feeling some type of way about this. If I’m busting my *** out there on the court and this dude we spent the #1 overall pick on that’s literally scared to even be seen playing basketball at this point was just giggling all game every game on my bench I’d be heated. Instead it’s like “awww Markelle it’s gonna be alright buddy, you come back when you feel like it”

I wouldn’t doubt it if they give this mother****er juice boxes and read him bedtime stories at night after they tuck him into his race car bed filled with stuffed animals.

Like I really don’t know how insanely competitive dudes like Embiid and Butler aren’t feeling some type of way about this. If I’m busting my *** out there on the court and this dude we spent the #1 overall pick on that’s literally scared to even be seen playing basketball at this point was just giggling all game every game on my bench I’d be heated. Instead it’s like “awww Markelle it’s gonna be alright buddy, you come back when you feel like it”

I wouldn’t doubt it if they give this **********er juice boxes and read him bedtime stories at night after they tuck him into his race car bed filled with stuffed animals.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Too early for this lmao as each day passes I'm ready to trade him for Jrue. I'm a Fultz stan but a bigger Jrue stan. Would be sweet to have Jrue back to "end" the process

Bro trade his *** to China for Marbury. Trade him to Spain for Sergio Rodriguez. I don’t give a **** I just don’t wanna see his stupid *** braids on the bench and read his soft *** quote posts on his IG/Snapchat stories anymore.

“Awww Markelle I know basketball is tough, you just go sit in your car and stare at the camera while music is playing again”

Is it really mental or is it Laundry Fields 2.0, I honestly don't know. There's so much unknown that it's so hard to make any type of judgment on him. Hasn't three weeks already passed since the last "update in three weeks" announcement?

Also, can we talk about how well the Sixers are currently playing on this road trip? I really like the way Jimmy is playing within the system, the majority of his shots are assisted and high percentage shots. But it's good to know he can iso when needed. Simmon's marginal improvements with the jump shot is also appreciated. My hope is that this summer, he focuses solely on hitting corner threes. No need to practice mid range.

Back
Top Bottom