2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Trade for mirotic and once Wesley Matthews is bought out, sign him.

Those two pickups will dramatically take us to the next level to compete with bucks n raps.

I can see these two additions do wonder for us in the second half of the season similar to last year with ersan and bellineli. Adds depth and fits perfectly with what we need.

Make it happen Elton

Not gonna lie...Wes Matthews/Courtney Lee and Mirotic could legitimately put us on another level. And wouldn’t even cost us that much.

Mirotic and Chandler have nearly identical money on their expiring contracts and the Sixers can throw in the Bulls 2nd rounder this year. That’s probably the best they’re gonna get for a few months of him.

Well he needs to be more assertive and look for his own shots. You can tell he’s not really comfortable but him running the point can really help him out. But yea he needs to be a dawg in the playoffs

Jimmy is a big shot hitter, proven scorer and former all-star. He's def not totally comfortable and sometimes out of rhythm. Tbh Joel demands the ball alot and he caters to him. Sometimes I feel he should him off especially when Joel is standing out by 3 but it's still a gel process. By playoffs w/ a cpl more moves we should be good. Jimmy is primetime for sure.

I don’t know what’s up with Jimmy’s wrist but we need him to start shooting the damn ball.

He also dribbles like a football player trying to play basketball. That’s the best way I can explain it.

I think he’s also realizing this ain’t his squad and trying to take a back seat. He still needs to shoot though. Ain’t bring him in here to defer to mike muscala and Wilson chandler

Definitely think the wrist is bothering him a bit but as long as he can help us close games, not worried

I’ll take a trade off of Jimmy scoring less and Ben being more aggressive

Brown’s persistence in playing Ben and TJ together kills us every time.

Our depth is so bad, it’s a struggle if Joel, Ben, Jimmy, or JJ don’t play. Nobody seems to ever step up when we need just a lil bit more from them.

Muscala was unplayable since they didn’t play bjelica

Jonah was ineffective, TJ is *** as usual, Landry couldn’t buy a shot and Korkmaz is a waste of space. Dude played and missed 2 bunnies

Embiid
Harris
Butler
JJ
Ben

..man. That's gonna be nice.

And Fultz def ain't a Sixer past Thursday :lol: think he's 100% gone

Old School Chevy making power moves

Somebody wake up buc em buc em

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom