2018-2019 NFL Week in Review - Week 10 - Andrew Luck is still an MVP candidate

we get what we all want in a Vikings vs. 'Skins 1st round game.

X8j9Nrl.gif

i'd rather see the vikings vs the cowboys thou... gruden and players on that team might know too much about cousins for my taste

i was looking forward to putting some money on whoever ended up coming out of the NFC east in the 1st round

Last edited:
wait.. lamar jackson had 27 carries??????

and eddie jackson was a 21 year old true freshman?????

junglejim junglejim i was team luck. you cant possibly think i was serious when i said siemian was better than luck and mariota :lol: only wished he was traded to denver before his revival |l

junglejim junglejim i was team luck. you cant possibly think i was serious when i said siemian was better than luck and mariota :lol: only wished he was traded to denver before his revival |l

:lol:I'm team luck too. I had one in there jokingly calling him alex smith. I wasnt about to sort out context in any of them though lol

Reactions: sb
Since I’m banned from the NFL thread and you ******s got my thread locked and you ******s are just ******s. I seen all the Eli bashing and HOF bashing. One thing I didn’t see mentioned besides his stats, was that he’s never missed a game. I feel like that counts as well. Football is so violent and we see so many QBs get hurt. It’s hard as **** playing that many games consistently

Since I’m banned from the NFL thread and you ******s got my thread locked and you ******s are just ******s. I seen all the Eli bashing and HOF bashing. One thing I didn’t see mentioned besides his stats, was that he’s never missed a game. I feel like that counts as well. Football is so violent and we see so many QBs get hurt. It’s hard as **** playing that many games consistently

Wait, that trash *** thread got locked?

u
Banned say it aint so..dats lame dawg

v8og7ykhepm11.jpg

Damn, bruh can't have his own thread? :lol:

I didn't get **** locked, someone else reported my ****. I know it, I ain't stupid. Had my **** rocking for weeks.

he got benched

he got benched

But he was healthy. Maca**** was so desperate to show that the team would be better with a more mobile QB. What happened? Got a mobile QB back there and still lost. Looked just like the games Eli played in cause that OL was trash.

I'm still sick about that. I'm cool with benching Eli if it was for Davis Webb, to see the future. The fact you benched him for Geno Smith, a QB we know about was so ****in dumb. I hate Maca**** for that. Mara and Tisch should have known better too. **** them.

Eli Da GOAT.....

For now... :rofl:

Here is what I wanna know....how would ya feel about Eli if the Giants for some wild reason go on another legendary run and bring home another chip? I know chances are close to none, but how will Eli be judged? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom