2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

never had a pair of shadows before but did the og come with a grey shadow colored lace?? i always put the main color lace in my ones...royal with royals etc.

Man. I'm ALWAYS a one pair guy (I do have 2 pairs of Royals and 3 pairs of Black/Reds, but they're from different releases/retros). But I'm really contemplating going for a 2nd pair with these. I know I'll grab one, but a double up might be warranted.

Last edited:
35639E56-5E04-4B1A-80FE-E6E8845209BA.jpeg
Aiming for 1 pair still got my 2013’s in good condition. Excuse the work pants

ive worn my 2013 shadows very regularly since release and they still look crispy after a quick wipedown. These new ones coming out can only be better if theyre anything like the 2016 breds.

Bring em on

man these shadows are looking too crazy. look better from these pics than royals and banneds. the whole world is gonna want these shadows lol

I’ll prob try for two for the fun of it. Ha. Decide later to keep or share with someone who hopefully beats em up like me

Is quality on 2013's expected to be better or worse than the pair releasing this spring?

Go for it. You'll regret not grabbing a second pair.
Haven’t had that regret not doubling up before but yeah... don’t have the most space currently to store extra kicks but we will see.

Sold my royals double up w no feeling like I missed opening a fresh crispy box. That’s what new releases are for haha. I don’t mind my worn kicks. They’re my own.

Worse. These are “remastered” .. you haven’t seen the latest release of brees and royals etc?
I am no 1 aficionado like many here,
just wondering because I saw a 2013 pair for $160 and I was debating if I should cop

Back
Top Bottom