2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

After going back and forth, I'm tryna double up with the Shadows. For me the trinity has always been the Black/Reds, Royals, and the Shadows, though when it comes to MJ playing and the kicks he wore, I'd have to say it's the Black/Reds, Black Toes, and Chicagos. While I have at least 2 of the Black/Reds and the Royals, I feel like if I only had one pair of the Shadows, especially since I've never had them in the past, I would always wish I had a second pair. And that's my b-day weekend anyways, so I'm doing it.

Do we care the grey is changed?

#ShofKnows
April 2018
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Black/White/Medium Grey
555088-013
$160

— SHOF (@soleheatonfeet) September 11, 2017

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-12_14-54-50.png
    upload_2018-1-12_14-54-50.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 30
After going back and forth, I'm tryna double up with the Shadows. For me the trinity has always been the Black/Reds, Royals, and the Shadows, though when it comes to MJ playing and the kicks he wore, I'd have to say it's the Black/Reds, Black Toes, and Chicagos. While I have at least 2 of the Black/Reds and the Royals, I feel like if I only had one pair of the Shadows, especially since I've never had them in the past, I would always wish I had a second pair. And that's my b-day weekend anyways, so I'm doing it.

But your first pair is going to stay perfect anyways.

Haha. For the most part true. However, being in a wheelchair, or when anyone sits for that matter, your feet are the furthest thing in front of you, so I can't tell you how many times I've F'ed my shoes up bumping in to something, or scratching them on the underside of a chair or something.

And, it rains so damn much here in the Sea, my kicks tend to get the brunt of the weather, and since I'm not standing directly above them, they just have to take all wind and rain without any protection.

what was the grey called on the ogs back in '85? Just curious

OGs was soft grey i thought (i remember conversation that the '13s weren't changing the color but going back to the OG) ...the '09 was shadow grey and '13 retro was back to soft grey. i'm thinking the grey will be darker.

Back
Top Bottom