2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

88D41FF2-6F3D-455A-8EBB-B468239B1682.jpeg
I ain’t wait this long to wait any longer.

Attachments

• 18AAF2D1-9905-47F8-B350-63BD96E329AC.jpeg
    18AAF2D1-9905-47F8-B350-63BD96E329AC.jpeg
    264 KB · Views: 5
I went by several foot lockers and champs around LA. Some stores got multiple fsr but most stores got maybe not even one fsr. Every store had people lined up for the 3pm leftovers. I was able to get a pair

my FTL (ghetto southland) said they could only take 4 coupons for the day. everyone that works at that location is whack. if it wasnt for this app system id never buy anything from FTL and co.
Man I went in there earlier for unclaimed pairs and dude told me to wait until 3. I said where at? He said wherever. I said so wen other people show up who gets rung up first isn’t there supposed to be a line? He’s like uh just wait over there. I was the only one then other people come and ask and I have to tell them I’ll first. All that was left was 2 sz13s :lol:. Ya right shady as ****. I even asked the manager (Stephen Curry’s Lil bro) and he said there’s no point in wAiting. I almost called corporate right then :lol:

Took a nap and then laced these up just to get to see them one more time today :lol:. Tempted to get another one but I have 2 (one coming from End.) The only way I'll do it is if I get rid of 4 pairs in the next month or so and I'll check prices then. Gotta prune the collection to just the favorites.

Screenshot_20180414-191033~2.png

Hope the other 81 voters got theirs.

NIKETALK is THE ONLY PLACE to go if you’re looking for ANYTHING leather related. Afterall, 99.9% of folks are leather experts.

Need a couch? our Niketalk reps will find out if the leather is softer than a baby’s behind!
Your girl needs that new Gucci-NT advice is legit AF!
Your son needs a new baseball glove? Better consult the experts at NT.
We at NT have impeccable taste and a discerning eye for all things leather-trust us. WE KNOW. Leather.

I usually don't do the release date story thing but **** it I been hype for these for a long while.

Like a couple of others in here I actually bought 09s, even had doubles of them since I worked at FTA when they dropped and those things rotted on shelves. I wanna say I picked up both of my pairs for no more than 60 bucks each.

09s were great and they are actually the reason I fell in love with the shadow colorway. When the 13s dropped I skipped them because I still have a super crispy pair of 09s still sitting and I was kinda thirsty for the toros despite my love for AJ1s.

By 2014 I was kicking myself for passing on the 13s but there was no way in hell I was giving anybody 400+ for a shoe I paid 60 bucks for not too long ago.

From 14 to now I've actually been pining for a pair a shadows so much that I copped the Aleali's and even made a pair of custom shadow's out of the black ying yangs last year (unfortunately I went with a novice customizer and wasn't too pleased with my customs since homie couldn't get the wings right).

Fast forward to this year/ this week. My fam and I actually were in Thailand for the last 2 weeks. I copped my girl tickets around christmas time before we ever had a set date for the shadow drop. I knew it would be tricky trying to cop since I wouldn't make it back home until Wednesday and my local mom and pops require you to come in for raffle tickets. I actually reached out to a couple of homies and just asked if they could do me a favor. I'd say 3/5 was with it and I'm incredibly grateful to them for it. Even with 3 submissions on the local side and all the footapps/ raffles. I still came up with nothing but L's until around 6PM yesterday.

One of the homies I asked to hit a local didn't tell me but he entered the champs raffle for me as well since he knew I really wanted them. He hit me with the surprise text like "baby bro I got u", I was so happy I damn near felt like a kid on Christmas. I already had put in some orders with ATC services once the L's happened but I ended up only hitting on one of those. I felt like I should still get up this morning and try SNKRs, just in case everything else falls through. To my surprise (with the assistance of a bot). I finally ****ing hit on a pair on my own....

3 pairs total and I'm hype. Might be outta the sneaker game for a while.

Last edited:
NIKETALK is THE ONLY PLACE to go if you’re looking for ANYTHING leather related. Afterall, 99.9% of folks are leather experts.

Need a couch? our Niketalk reps will find out if the leather is softer than a baby’s behind!
We at NT have impeccable taste and a discerning eye for all things leather-trust us. WE KNOW. Leather.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I usually don't do the release date story thing but **** it I been hype for these for a long while.

Like a couple of others in here I actually bought 09s, even had doubles of them since I worked at FTA when they dropped and those things rotted on shelves. I wanna say I picked up both of my pairs for no more than 60 bucks each.

09s were great and they are actually the reason I fell in love with the shadow colorway. When the 13s dropped I skipped them because I still have a super crispy pair of 09s still sitting and I was kinda thirsty for the toros despite my love for AJ1s.

By 2014 I was kicking myself for passing on the 13s but there was no way in hell I was giving anybody 400+ for a shoe I paid 60 bucks for not too long ago.

From 14 to now I've actually been pining for a pair a shadows so much that I copped the Aleali's and even made a pair of custom shadow's out of the black ying yangs last year (unfortunately I went with a novice customizer and wasn't too pleased with my customs since homie couldn't get the wings right).

Fast forward to this year/ this week. My fam and I actually were in Thailand for the last 2 weeks. I copped my girl tickets around christmas time before we ever had a set date for the shadow drop. I knew it would be tricky trying to cop since I wouldn't make it back home until Wednesday and my local mom and pops require you to come in for raffle tickets. I actually reached out to a couple of homies and just asked if they could do me a favor. I'd say 3/5 was with it and I'm incredibly grateful to them for it. Even with 3 submissions on the local side and all the footapps/ raffles. I still came up with nothing but L's until around 6PM yesterday.

One of the homies I asked to hit a local didn't tell me but he entered the champs raffle for me as well since he knew I really wanted them. He hit me with the surprise text like "baby bro I got u", I was so happy I damn near felt like a kid on Christmas. I already had put in some orders with ATC services once the L's happened but I ended up only hitting on one of those. I felt like I should still get up this morning and try SNKRs, just in case everything else falls through. To my surprise (with the assistance of a bot). I finally ****ing hit on a pair on my own....

3 pairs total and I'm hype. Might be outta the snaker game for a while.

Glad to hear you ate.

80F8BA63-FD4B-442D-AFA3-D60C70797056.gif

:lol:

While this is funny, I am glad people care about the materials on the shoes. Jordan Brand needs to know that we don't accept the crap they used on the 2013 Chicago 1's.

Back
Top Bottom