2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

They didn't yet. I needed a 1y to go with my 10 and my oldest sons 4y

Attachments

• IMG_5752.PNG
    IMG_5752.PNG
    115.8 KB · Views: 35
This is the first pair of 1s I've bought in like 6 years... I was gonna buy the New Loves but my plug sold them to someone else. I used to only buy Jordan 1s up until last year.

tenor.gif

This Statement Don't Add Up :lol:

So let's talk about how I started wearing Jordans... in HS I only wore AF1s. I started buying Dunks because they looked like the shoe Guy from street fighter wore. I later realized that J1s were just superior, more comfortable version of Dunks. When I was in college I bought about 25 pairs, most of which I still have. Got a job 6 years ago where I had to wear dress shoes, so I cut back on buying sneakers, up until last year, when I started buying the other numbered Jordan's. Make sense now?

So let's talk about how I started wearing Jordans... in HS I only wore AF1s. I started buying Dunks because they looked like the shoe Guy from street fighter wore. I later realized that J1s were just superior, more comfortable version of Dunks. When I was in college I bought about 25 pairs, most of which I still have. Got a job 6 years ago where I had to wear dress shoes, so I cut back on buying sneakers, up until last year, when I started buying the other numbered Jordan's. Make sense now?
I mean I guess but your previous statment made u seem like u were in a coma and lost 5 years of your life.

Has anybody ever ordered off FTL and not receive e-mail confirmation? Also it doesn't show up in my order history but the payment went through on my card. Not really sure what this means..

Had that happen to me two years ago. It was an L.

Dude finessed so many people getting them to pay 300 :rofl:

Yup and people will be doing the same the next release. Before release they were cheaper on Stockx, so why pay that much to him? I figure there are alot of people just not aware of all the other options out there. Hell, there are alot of people that don't know about the shoe apps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom