2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Damn man I’m disappointed in my self I gave in and just copped off StockX and used a 25$ they gave me and cane out to 215 in total just don’t risk it just Incase these do jump in price

To me these were a GR. Like who didn’t get a pair? GR.
it’s a different story for people with different sizes. most easy few hard. or most hard few easy

all these statements or questions like
“if u ain’t get a pair you didn’t try”
“if u ain’t get a pair you didn’t want them”

tired of hearing the same repetitive ignorant sounding comments.

i love when dudes cook, and then claim they were easy to get just cause they cooked easy. but on releases where they dont score, theyll say limited lol
yea exactly.

it’s gonna be different for everyone if everyone got a different shoe size

I dont know how much more of a GR this shoe could have been.

My area only gets the biggest GRs possible, these and Black Cements so far this year. Resale on these isnt bad relatively speaking and will dip further next week as online sales reach resellers.

This isnt like a FTL or JTH. There was an abundance of locations and websites offering these. The majority of people who went after this release got them with relative ease from what Ive seen. Many doubling, tripling up.

Im not fully in the loop but anytime my area gets a retro its a good sign that theres many many pairs out there.

i love when dudes cook, and then claim they were easy to get just cause they cooked easy. but if i score on a release that they dont, they not tryna hear me tell em the same haha

Agreed

If it wasn’t for foot apps, I’d probably be striking out online. Snkrs is a crap shoot and I rarely hit on it if ever

Foot sites don’t even bother

A lot of people struck out even with all these apps and what not.

Who’s getting what

If you’re trading 2011 black cements for em then do it.

2018 BC>>>> and those can basically be had at retail

I would be getting the shadow 1’s and the person the 2011 black cement 3’s

ftl and jth were even more lmtd.
i do believe they produced the same amount of shadows like the royals maybe more

it’s just maybe increased demand or resellers or people buying more than 1 that makes it seem diffficult to cop

Damn man I’m disappointed in my self I gave in and just copped off StockX and used a 25$ they gave me and cane out to 215 in total just don’t risk it just Incase these do jump in price
man thats a great price u aint disappointed u just had to get that off ur chest lol

Unless the BC 3’s got some sort of resale value ( I haven’t checked in a long time) I would do it
He should just get what HE wants. Many people say the 01 3s are much better than the new ones.

Edit- i can’t read but it’s still about what he’d want. Some people like the 11s more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom