2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I’m still hoping I can get a second pair with restocks tomorrow...side note - anyone got a side by side of black vs grey laces?

Quick question.
Has anyone ever got an L on the reserve apps and then the next morning got a notification that your reservation is ready for pickup?

And has anybody actually been able to pickup a pair when this happened to you?
Yes and no.

Its autogenerated if you were on the waitlist

Unds like a mf’er
16E9CCB7-5601-4B86-BC1F-21F8006988DD.jpeg

No way I’m accepting BC 3’s as a trade for any damn thing. Dude low key disrespected you offering those atrocities up for trade

My breds. Worn maybe 5 times since release. In a normal environment no oxidation to any clear soles or any other shoes. Wipes off for the most part but it's going to happen. Not sure stocking is worth it anymore especially if the 4-5 year redrop is going to happy

Attachments

• IMG_5728.JPG
    IMG_5728.JPG
    279.3 KB · Views: 137
Quick question.
Has anyone ever got an L on the reserve apps and then the next morning got a notification that your reservation is ready for pickup?

Not on the app, but during the Royal 1 release (2017) I was walking out of KicksUSA (after camping out and successfully getting a pair from FCFS), when FNL randomly called me at 10:00. I put in a raffle earlier in the week and didn't receive a call, so I knew I wasn't getting anything from FNL up until this point. They called me saying that they had unclaimed pairs and that my ticket was selected from their re-raffle, but i had until 11:00 to pick up the shoe. Weirdest W that I ever received.

Quick question.

That happened on this release to my girl.
Friday night she was waitlisted @ 6&7, around 10- 1030p ,she got the sorry wasnt selected on both fta and ftl. The next morning she got not 1 but 2 " your reserve is ready for pick up" 1 fta , 1ftl.
When she checked the apps however both said "next time".
I was heading to both spots anyway, so when I was picking my pairs up , she came in with me, although neither place had any un accounted for pairs. We showed them the message stating "reserve ready for pick up". But was told if u was selected itd be in the app as well, sorry , 3p the time for unclaimed blazay blah.

The conclusion we came to is , we have our phones linked & share many of the same email addresses, so perhaps my " ready for pick ups" were notifying on hers as well.

That happened on this release to my girl.
Friday night she was waitlisted @ 6&7, around 10- 1030p ,she got the sorry wasnt selected on both fta and ftl. The next morning she got not 1 but 2 " your reserve is ready for pick up" 1 fta , 1ftl.
When she checked the apps however both said "next time".
I was heading to both spots anyway, so when I was picking my pairs up , she came in with me, although neither place had any un accounted for pairs. We showed them the message stating "reserve ready for pick up". But was told if u was selected itd be in the app as well, sorry , 3p the time for unclaimed blazay blah.

The conclusion we came to is , we have our phones linked & share many of the same email addresses, so perhaps my " ready for pick ups" were notifying on hers as well.

same exact thing has happened to me on multiple releases. id get waitlisted, and not get picked. then in the morning, id see a notification saying my reserve is ready to pick up, and when i tap it i get taken to the app for them to say SIKKKKE, got emmmmm better luck next time fool!

it has nothing to do wit linked phones or emails etc. i only have 1 account, my email isnt shared, and my phone isnt linked.

I got the same message twice. Once was when I was waitlisted, but never picked. Other time I passed on a reserve and still got the message in the AM.

It's a bug.

It is literally the easiest thing in the world. You click sell they send u a shipping code and u are done.

Can the UPS store print out the label or do you have to print it out?

Just sold my extra pair of Gold toes and I have to ship them out soon

Can the UPS store print out the label or do you have to print it out?

Just sold my extra pair of Gold toes and I have to ship them out soon

i would assume u gotta print it out as the UPS store doesnt have access to the label stockx sends you. but if u dont got a printer, i think u can print it out at the UPS store using 1 of their computers to access the label and their printer to print.

i sold a 3ds one time and paid online for my label and everything but my printer was broken so i went there and they let me do what i told you.

Back
Top Bottom