2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I need that NT vote......I'm in a keep 1 and get rid of 1 situation. Here's the deal, one pair is tumbled with good leather but there's a minor white glue residue on the black part of the toe box. Then there's another pair that's flawless but the leather isn't as tumbled. Which one would you keep? Do I keep the tumbled with white mark or not as tumbled but flawless condition?
Post a pic of the mark, but I'd keep the one w/ tumbled

Thanks. So I should call foot stores?

not the stores. call FTL customer service to try and place phone order.

or well...u can call your local stores too to see if they have any leftovers. but people r referring to phone orders via FTL customer service.

My breds. Worn maybe 5 times since release. In a normal environment no oxidation to any clear soles or any other shoes. Wipes off for the most part but it's going to happen. Not sure stocking is worth it anymore especially if the 4-5 year redrop is going to happy
Damn, mine don't look like that. Just looks like a very faint glitter on top of the black but no discoloration. I've worn my bred prob over 10-20 times. I think my royals have it too. I doubled up on Royals and don't see any glitter on the stocked pair though so I don't think it's oxidization.

My breds. Worn maybe 5 times since release. In a normal environment no oxidation to any clear soles or any other shoes. Wipes off for the most part but it's going to happen. Not sure stocking is worth it anymore especially if the 4-5 year redrop is going to happy

Kept in box?

Hello new friends
20180416_141409_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom