2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

App Exclusive!
15% Off $50+

Today only, until 1pm PT! Share with friends and family. Use code PLAN2SAVE

Ebay coupon for those wanting to buy Shadows.

That’s what I did a little while ago to get the size 9 I’ve been dying for. Going to sell my 9.5 to a buddy for retail since he’s been needing a pair. Basically had to pay an extra $191 for my size. Oh well! Life of a botless sneaker head in 2018.

Was able to grab a pair off eBay for a friend for $167 shipped :pimp:
Gotta love these ebay disco codes

20180426_125716.jpg
My FTL phone order came in lookin good. Not overly tumbled leather. Clean even toeboxes. Happy as a clam.
Picked up the box at tge ups hub near the outlets...so it was a nice "lunch" break. Came out the outlets stacked up for gifts. Posted all my findings in outlet thread.
20180426_160757.jpg

Last edited:
Was able to grab a pair off eBay for a friend for $167 shipped :pimp:
Gotta love these ebay disco codes
I do, and they make me feel the need to spend money that I maybe shouldn’t

Too bad the short time frame sucks and I have no idea about it until I go to lunch which was 1:30 eastern time today

Wasn’t able to make anything happen within two and a half hours while at work

I’m told there’s going to be on the last week of April (today’s was probably that one) and the first week of May

Someone mentioned the code I think in the coupon thread
So I waited till it popped up
Ebay actually sent me an email about it but I didn’t check it thinking it was spam lol
With a 15-20% code you will always find something you don’t need :lol:

so i received my shadows from Stock X and noticed the inconsistencies from the left and right shoe from leather, stitching, to placement. Does anyone else have this issue? or is this release known to have the most variation among pairs?

FYI: The production dates of both shoes seem to match though.

so i received my shadows from Stock X and noticed the inconsistencies from the left and right shoe from leather, stitching, to placement. Does anyone else have this issue? or is this release known to have the most variation among pairs?

FYI: The production dates of both shoes seem to match though.
I posted a question similar to this without seeing your post. I personally felt like the royals thread had nearly every other person commenting on inconsistencies. My royals have like five different types of leather on them and are one of the worse 1s I’ve ever owned. My banneds are immaculate though. I am curious about these shadows though as I’m on the fence on pulling the trigger. Haven’t followed this thread much but seems like a lot of guys are happy with the pairs they got

I posted a question similar to this without seeing your post. I personally felt like the royals thread had nearly every other person commenting on inconsistencies. My royals have like five different types of leather on them and are one of the worse 1s I’ve ever owned. My banneds are immaculate though. I am curious about these shadows though as I’m on the fence on pulling the trigger. Haven’t followed this thread much but seems like a lot of guys are happy with the pairs they got

That's weird cause I felt my royals were nearly perfect. I also have BT 1s and those minus the toe box alignment are okay. However with these I want to say that I'm just overthinking it but the stitching and RD alignment on the logo bother me. The leather inconsistency seems to be a real thing though so I'm not to worried about..

Where did you get your royals and where are u thinking of buying shadows? The price is still pretty low.

my stockx pair came in and theyre garbage - ashy leather - creased black leather - the toe has striations that look like razor cuts. The toes have this weird creasing ive never seen before - How these passed a QC is beyond me. I feel if I sent these in they'd ship this **** right back to me and charge me 15% restocking fee

One swoosh has smooth leather the other tumbled - how the **** am I supposed to wear those in good conscience? I'd go effing insane!

So for those of you keeping count - NDC and stockx delivered b grade garbage.
Bouncewear and Hibbetts pairs are straight butter

edit: I encourage you guys unhappy with your stockx pair to send them an email saying so. If enough people ocmplain theyll see they need to tighten up their process

Back
Top Bottom