2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

If you have a $20 birthday coupon and placed an order through the website, call customer service and have them apply it to your order. Just finished speaking with someone and they stated as long as I didn't use the app, they would honor the coupon.

giphy.gif

HBD whenever yours is too

If you have a $20 birthday coupon and placed an order through the website, call customer service and have them apply it to your order. Just finished speaking with someone and they stated as long as I didn't use the app, they would honor the coupon.

I just called in and told the rep my birthday is in 3 days and if I can apply my birthday promo code. She said keep the code for something else and just knocked off $20 manually from my order. :pimp:

Started attempting to buy when the link popped up on my phone but didn’t have access. I see that ppl hit using the desktop so I tried and was able to add to cart so I remember I have a promo code so I call Nike before checking out. I talk to a dude that didn’t want to help so I place the order then call again for another rep. I speak to the rep and she was busy finishing up notes on another order and asks me if I mind waiting. I’m so happy to have access I tell her take as much time as she needs. When she finishes I tell her I wanted to know if I could use my promo code? She tells me to hold clicks back over and give me the “one time only” code. That drops almost 40 off my order and as I hang up my reserve message comes through. 3BF9928F-B61C-4C08-9DD7-1FEFD2B2EEF4.png B883C739-1F0E-45E7-83B1-A77795AF69E3.jpeg

I hit on the shadow reserve Even though I got the 270 reserve earlier this week. I’m going to assume since I copped the silver bullet vapormax 97s today , it helped my chances.

Had the reserve. App was acting stupid....so logged out and logged back in....and now nike + account is either wiped(asked me what kinda clothes I was interested in and what my size was even though I had that **** in there already) or Nike has the worst app netcode on earth and dudes crashed the ****. I'm willing to go with the latter.

Admins sorry for swearing but. Yeah.

Sidebar: we should be able to swear on here. Nothing crazy or offensive like slurs or inappropriate sexual things. But the normal stuff like s---, f---, a--, and d---. Hahahaa the Ls warrant these ways to express anger.

Sidebar: I got a pair on the way, I'm just *****ing about a double up. Hopefully those less greedy than me came up.

I hit on the shadow reserve Even though I got the 270 reserve earlier this week. I’m going to assume since I copped the silver bullet vapormax 97s today , it helped my chances.
Doubt it

My situation is the same sans getting the shadow reserve

Pure luck if you ask me

Bday coupons that you can't use because you can't ever get ****... what a waste. Mine is 4/19..

Wow no reservation. Took an L before release date already. Couldnt even get a reservation on air monarchs if i wanted.

Back
Top Bottom