2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

What i don’t get is if Nike wants me to spend more money, then why send me reserves for things that i don’t want. I don’t even like most of the air Jordan line anymore and i hey reserved the numbered retros that i would never buy.

Personally they kinda need you to use the Nike plus app and like certain stuff. So they can know what you like. I get reserves for lots of things I want.

But I do interact with the app.

Nike should change the term from "Reserved" to "Early Access". It would make more sense.
Years prior to this one it was actually a reserve lmao. I remember when the Banned 1s was up on Banned day most sizes were available all the way into 6pm. That’s when I doubled up.

YEET

08FC7669-F52B-4B5B-979F-680EA5E067AC.jpeg

3rd pair secured at the other shoe palace Im done, if I win any more they are off the backboard oops for the fellas.

Last edited:
Probably.. If they do, ill just get my personals through the Foot Apps then.

Grizzly, you've got shipment on 2 orders before correct? Or 1st time trying like me?
I remember on Game Royals NT members got shipment for 2 orders & wasn't sure if you were one of them.

PO
First time

i usually play it fair, but i just couldn't help my self this time lol

I noticed that I started getting reserved for all 1's (Bred Toes, Game Royals, and these) after I purchased Metallic Reds last year. Hopefully the trend continues when the 6 Rings come out next month.

i checked out with two.
One confirmation came through a diff email though, and used 2 diff payment methods. Both show up under the same NIke+ account. One pair for m and I'm done, and one for my boy. Alley oops all around. Going for another for my other boy, they just don't use footapps like I do.

So hype right now! Passing on the double up from desktop though.

Attachments

• F5790855-919F-4CCA-9B9C-D329BA939BE0.jpeg
    F5790855-919F-4CCA-9B9C-D329BA939BE0.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 26
Not risking the double up on Nike. Just glad I got a "reserve pair" patiently waiting for shipping confirmation. Anyone receive their confirmation yet? Based on the Game royal release I got shipping confirmation in less than an hour.

Just chatted with a nike rep and she thanked me for being a loyal Nike+ member. I tried to get a 15% code applied but didn't work. I also ordered two pairs, both mobile, one through app and one through Chrome mobile.

When closing, the rep said:
It's my pleasure assisting one of our best consumers and we thank you for choosing Nike. Again this is Elvie. I will kindly close the chat now. Have a great day and take care!

:nthat:wonder if there are different tiers of user accounts through Nike+ and SNKRS..

Doubling up on early access is just bad karma. Feels awesome at the time, and deserves a congrats, but watch out for the flip side! No salt here. I already got my pair. Just sayin'

I think reserves go off what you buy on snkrs
Just a thought
But then again I get reserve for shoes I would never buy.....who knows
Nike reserve purchase has a snkrs order #
Maybe it’s gonna be like that going forward for all future reserves

Just chatted with a nike rep and she thanked me for being a loyal Nike+ member. I tried to get a 15% code applied but didn't work. I also ordered two pairs, both mobile, one through app and one through Chrome mobile.

It's my pleasure assisting one of our best consumers and we thank you for choosing Nike. Again this is Elvie. I will kindly close the chat now. Have a great day and take care!

:nthat:wonder if there are different tiers of user accounts through Nike+ and SNKRS..

bro whoever that was just copy and pastes that closing for all chats lol

Yes there definitely are for people who buy more stuff

Back
Top Bottom