2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

i didnt strike out, but i sure took alotta Ls

no nike reserve
0/6 on footapp reserves (7 min, chicago)
no raffle win on sns, end, and some instagram one
L on snkrs
L on footsites, dtlr, villa, hibbetts, etc
called my local footsite stores and none had any 3pm unclaimed pairs (only GS)

shiekh came thru with the raffle win to lock me in and hopin for phone order or instore locator jig to finally get my double. this release was by NO means easy.

i didnt strike out, but i sure took alotta Ls

no nike reserve
0/6 on footapp reserves (7 min, chicago)
no raffle win on sns, end, and some instagram one
L on snkrs
L on footsites, dtlr, villa, hibbetts, etc
called my local footsite stores and none had any 3pm unclaimed pairs (only GS)

shiekh came thru with the raffle win to lock me in and hopin for phone order or instore locator jig to finally get my double. this release was by NO means easy.

Same for me, cept I got lucky on a random ATC on eastbay, that was the only one I secured. Gonna be waiting for the usual restocks and phone orders for a 2nd.

Thanks and sorry for not replying. Been on and off the site lately playing with this car.
Size was 9.5. Condition was new.
u cop the shadows?
and what happened to baby js and the links ?
i guess you gotta help us with the links :nthat:

Forget it.. the guy said that i should add 100$ on top of my brand new 2011 black cement 3’s dang dude is tripping

He should just get what HE wants. Many people say the 01 3s are much better than the new ones.

Edit- i can’t read but it’s still about what he’d want. Some people like the 11s more.

True but seems like he wants to trade

My point was if he wants shadows do the trade. I love 3s so it’s not one sided. All depend what he wants like you said

True but seems like he wants to trade

My point was if he wants shadows do the trade. I love 3s so it’s not one sided. All depend what he wants like you said

I know what you guys mean.. but the guy wanted me to add 100$ on top of the DS 2011 Bc’s 3 , that’s crazy ! 30$ I thought was a little to much but 100$ Come on..

Quick question.
Has anyone ever got an L on the reserve apps and then the next morning got a notification that your reservation is ready for pickup?

And has anybody actually been able to pickup a pair when this happened to you?

Hahah i feel u just the entire process of sending it wating for the cash to release i am sure takes for ever
Depends on where you live. If you live close to Detroit or Tempe, AZ, it's 2-3 days to cash out.

As far as "quality" goes.. my pair is REALLY great.. the grey parts have a soft SBB feel to them and the black leather is probably one of the best from all of my pairs. I think I got lucky. My pair is A1.

Back
Top Bottom