2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

There’s not really a huge variant in quality tho. Pairs are far more consistent than previous releases and it’s fair to say quality is good across the board on these. That said I’m sure there’s still some mixing and matching going on but Stockx/Goat should always be the last resort.

Incorrect. Both of my pairs have the same crappy leather quality. Similar to royals. My two pairs of bred toes have better quality than shadows. (yes i know amount of tumble doesnt amount to leather quality).

My SNS order (had 4 but 3 are cancelled) from the drawing is still "in process". I wonder how long these will take to get to me.

Damn these are approaching game royal prices. I knew the hype wasn't real, $300 for a preorder smh.

Nah the hype is real there are just a ton of pairs. Believe it or not the same happened with royals and breds when they dropped. Bred resell might’ve been like 250 or so max for almost a month after they dropped.

Royals are just now staying around the 300 range. These will do 300-400 in a year, then maybe 500 in two years.

Incorrect. Both of my pairs have the same crappy leather quality. Similar to royals. My two pairs of bred toes have better quality than shadows. (yes i know amount of tumble doesnt amount to leather quality).

Man that sucks for you bro. “Crappy leather quality”? On these? Pics? I think it’s safe you might be the only one who’s pairs’ have “crappy” leather. Bad luck I guess. My bred toes are pretty stiff like my breds and royals compared to these. Nice overall quality but still stiff in comparison. And yeah you bet tumbled doesn’t mean better leather quality yet so many people actually think that, sadly, Please post some detailed pics of your pairs so we can all see the crappy leather you’re talking about.

Took 4 pairs in hand to finally hit one that was full tumble. Lawd!

shoepalace cancelled my order smh. will start using paypal from now on. went ahead and bought a pair from a local facebook group.

quick question, what's the production date on your guys pairs?

so happy i secured that pair for $210, my favorite under breds and definitely more every-day-wear

chicagos only thing left and i can retire

72228458-221A-4C73-BF40-E8DBB8588FD1.jpeg

Yo did anybody else’s SNKRS pair come with this bag?

Back
Top Bottom