2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Last time, man. Been in this thread from the beginning so still bummed I didnt get them. If anyone sees or has a 10.5-11 for retail I'll pay that + shipping to Florida. ( BigJ let the post stay for a few hours, modgod)

Dope! Is this the pear from the becky order for your bro? I bet he is happy af that it went thru.

Yeah
I haven’t told him yet
I still like rubbing it in that he doesn’t have a pair lol
He tried to buy a pair yesterday from stockx
But the new $20 account code is no more
He created a new account and everything :lol:

Last edited:
stockx played me, the $20 code worked drop day... seller didn't ship mine so i got a refund, went to re-use the code to get vapormaxes and it said it's for handbags and watches only lmao.

it's cool tho

Rocking 13’s. Business trip in San Diego. Weather is outstanding today
4F84ED37-419E-4E31-AA3D-74A5358F8BF6.jpeg

You gotta love when you come back from Black Panther (which is amazing!) and check your email to see a new Zadehkicks email that says your kicks are on the way. Click the link and says delivered. Lol! I guess I better go check the front door.

Last edited:
On a side note, how does Zadeh even make any money? In the end my preorder totaled just over retail per pair. Crazy but aint complaining

I really gotta start unds’n some stuff this year lol
I’m alwasy curious as to how many pairs DS a lot of heads on here have not counting doubles or triples or multiples of the same shoe.

I have a question not just for you even though I quoted you, but for anyone who wants to chime in... how many DS pairs are in your back log to wear? 25? 50? 100? More?

I’m alwasy curious as to how many pairs DS a lot of heads on here have not counting doubles or triples or multiples of the same shoe.

I have a question not just for you even though I quoted you, but for anyone who wants to chime in... how many DS pairs are in your back log to wear? 25? 50? 100? More?

I would actually be embarrassed showing my closet to dudes on here, I have so much DS and very little pairs worn. :blush:

Back
Top Bottom