2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

They sold out Day 1, but just like the Royals, interest post release was very low. It’s crazy because the Breds Chicago’s and Black Toes were Hyped from the jump.
Black toes took a min, I think some asian celebrity wore them and the next day they were hyped.

Ashamed of myself for paying $280, but oh well. Can't wait to have them in hand.

Putting some mileage to my shadows for today

Attachments

• 20190128_092332.jpg
    20190128_092332.jpg
    713.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 20190128_100534.jpg
    20190128_100534.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 95
No glitter on my pair. Its weird because just 1 out of my 2 pairs of 2016 banneds have them. Dont think I have them on my 2015 chicagos.

Just wore the shadows today. Still easily worth it at $250 from stockx. These are classics.

No glitter on my pair. Its weird because just 1 out of my 2 pairs of 2016 banneds have them. Dont think I have them on my 2015 chicagos.

Just wore the shadows today. Still easily worth it at $250 from stockx. These are classics.

Your Chicago’s will never get glitter. It’s only the black base/black toe versions. I hope my Unions never get it, since it’s a different type of cut.

I have breds, royals, and shadows and none of my pairs have glitter. I used to always read about that on here, but never actually saw it on many of my pairs. I’m in Florida and none of my pairs ever sat in a box. They’ve always been on shelves in the open. I wonder if that combined with the warm climate played a factor.

I have breds, royals, and shadows and none of my pairs have glitter. I used to always read about that on here, but never actually saw it on many of my pairs. I’m in Florida and none of my pairs ever sat in a box. They’ve always been on shelves in the open. I wonder if that combined with the warm climate played a factor.
My bred have it, my royals and bred toes do not. Neither do my shadow lows. It’s weird man but don’t mind the glitter. Looks good when the light hits the kicks

shadows wont have glitter yet..it takes bout a solid year or so after they release for it to come on...by a year and half for sure

Back
Top Bottom