Aquamanjay_

formerly jaylaw15
Air Jordan 12 Retro OG
White/Black-Taxi
130690-125
$190
March 18, 2018

According to Pinoe77 and DjFolk

While these are seemingly confirmed to release, these are rumored to be a QS. I’m not sure if that means less pairs, or if they are just QS since they were only announced a month before RD. Most likely limited; hoping for less limited than Free Throw 3s. I also hope they don’t butcher the quality or shape of these.
3F04F5A6-7B44-4CF0-8083-E2E13776D6A4.jpeg

2013 pair pictured

Last edited:
Can't wait for these. Hoping they aren't stupid limited. Shoepalace already confirmed having them bodes well for the amount of stores getting them no?

what gives you the impression that these will be limited?
Sources are saying QS. They also said limited when I asked them what they meant. I hope it’s the old definition of QS that used to mean sudden release not the new meaning of being limited.

Sold my '13s .. regretted it few weeks later. Life goes on

May go for these .. overall out on sneakers tho
We'll see

IDK why but I been feeling like I need Taxi's ever since I skipped the 13's. Definitely in for these if they aren't too much work

Need a pair! My CDPs died a long time ago and I missed out on the 2013s...I’m ready. Any chance some new colorway for yeezys come out on the same day so we can cop this with ease? :lol:

No new Yeezy can outshine a classic Jordan, with the exception of maybe old Nike Yeezys

Last edited:
IDK why but I been feeling like I need Taxi's ever since I skipped the 13's. Definitely in for these if they aren't too much work
This exactly for me as well. I regretted not copping in 13. They shot up quick in resell. Excited for rumored release. Moving my green 6s to ready for these

Yeezys don’t make Jordan cops easier if they’re going to be hard in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom