2018 Air Jordan 12 RUMORED Taxi Quickstrike

Status
Not open for further replies.
In for a pair of these (hopefully).

My CDP Taxis bite the dust a while back.

I don’t think these are dropping lol. I’d be ok if I’m wrong tho. I need a pair.
Dumbest thing they could do is QS these. Too many people want em. This is not the pair to play us on. GR or nothing. Hell the white reds and the playoffs deserve a retro before these anyway.

yea i agree these are pretty popular would be shocked if they made these limited. the bc3 were supposed to be a drop in production and they seemed plentiful

My 2013s are in good shape. The playoff 12s are very much needed. My wife wears her lows all the time. Just makes me want them more.

2013's still in pretty good shape, however I'll definitely be in for these too.

Attachments

• IMG_0746.jpg
    IMG_0746.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 31
Maybe a holiday season release. If they do drop this upcoming month theyll be jth3 limited or even more scarce.

Brand J. leaving alot of profit on the table if they dont do a mass gr with these.

bc3 (copped), shadows, these, and concords.

JB aint finessing me anymore than that!......or I hope not lmao

Maybe a holiday season release. If they do drop this upcoming month theyll be jth3 limited or even more scarce.

Brand J. leaving alot of profit on the table if they dont do a mass gr with these.

Yea I just don’t understand why they would want to make these super limited. It doesn’t make any sense unless they throw something different on them like a random Nike check (jth3), and in that case I honestly don’t even want them.

Taxi QS makes sense, but then again I’m still waiting on those cherries that were rumored for last year.

Some places are listing these for March 18th. That's on a Sunday. These really dropping? Remember the Playoff 13s that were supposedly coming out last year and never did.? That's what this reminds me of.

I hope they wait and make them a massive GR. Make them a holiday launch with holiday production numbers.

Are those actually 2018s??? Need better pics to confirm if they’re better than that trash that dropped the last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom