2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even feel like posting in this thread. I have lost all hope. LeBron can't win this one. He has no chance.

Rest in peace Cleveland. Dark days are ahead.

Not all that long ago at the trade deadline you said this though:

Dare I say it.. this added depth makes the cavs a contender

they got some length and some decent girth with some decent depth... I think this puts them neck and neck with the warriors.. rodney hood is better than people think he is

So, Bron can't sit for even a minute of any of these games, and to make it worse, no matter who he defends, KD, Klay, Steph, Iggy, even Draymond, GSW will just run him thru screen after screen to keep him using even more energy and if he stops, he's giving up open layups or 3's to a bunch of guys you don't wanna do that for.

Offensively, he'll face Iggy, KD, Dray, and Klay one after another with more energy, and plenty of fouls to burn if needed.

Green, JR, Tristan, Korver, Clarkson, Hill, Nance have to be absurd just to keep it close. And Love has to be Minnesota Love or it's all pointless.

Yikes....@junglejim....we need some more trade deadline or beginning of the season summer jam quotes.

We already know @JD617 wont post any summer jam screen worthy posts not in Favor of Bron Bron

Fine. Its not July, but I guess ill put it out there anyways.

Whatever. I can guarantee you Rodney Hood is going to command more than 7.5 per this summer.
Feel free to quote me on this in July.

Maybe he won't...but my overall point was that he damn sure is getting WAYYYYY more than what Jae Crowder makes.

*****s can nit pick semantics all that want but Rodney Hood is getting cashed out this summer. I hope he does get 15 so just so I can pull these receipts

Then move to the only side of the US that matters
9F164C85-3AC2-48A3-95BC-AB30EC7BEAE8.gif
I have thought about it but I ain’t about them earthquakes tho....

And Love has to be Minnesota Love or it's all pointless.

One hard play/foul and this man Love will check out. Can't have 'superstar' players like him and DeRozan openly talk about mental issues and depression as opposing teams will exploit these weaknesses in a playoff scenario.

One hard play/foul and this man Love will check out. Can't have 'superstar' players like him and DeRozan openly talk about mental issues and depression as opposing teams will exploit these weaknesses in a playoff scenario.
How do you exploit depression in a playoff scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom