2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s just bizarre then because we had Heat Mavs, Spurs v Cavs(07), Spurs Nets, and Lakers Nets in that time. Obviously this is a closer matchup than any of those especially the last three. Considering Cleveland has the best player and beat GS previously.

How are you coming to this conclusion? Cavs are worse than last year. GS may be slightly worse as well but even if you say it's equally worse. Cavs don't have Kyrie Irving and they only won 1 game vs these guys last year. How in the world is it closer? Did you forget Cavs lost 1 game heading into last year's finals and they've had 2, 7 game series so far?

Warriors in 5
Cavs get game 3 or 4 due to Warriors playing shook and finish it home
Sweep if they don't play shook

Rozier turns into Curry
Jaylen turns into Thompson
Tatum turns into Durant
Cavs only win if the Warriors pull a celtics/rockets game 7 every game
like Spidey going from Vulture to Thanos

That’s just bizarre then because we had Heat Mavs, Spurs v Cavs(07), Spurs Nets, and Lakers Nets in that time. Obviously this is a closer matchup than any of those especially the last three. Considering Cleveland has the best player and beat GS previously.

Idk. In my opinion the Warriors are the greatest team ever. They are one KD better than when the Cavs beat them. And the Cavs are one Kyrie less than when they beat them.

A few of those series you listed you could argue I agree, but they all needed a miracle and so do the Cavs so its all the same to me.

Cavs in 6...if I had money I would put it on the Cavs, but rent is due

Warriors ruined the NBA? Nah 3 outta the last 4 years they've been on the ropes and had legitimate chances of falling or did fail. Just cause the East is trash juice and Lebby is assured another L doesn't mean the league is ruined. I thought y'all have been beating the drum this is the best basketball has ever been.

Warriors ruined the NBA? Nah 3 outta the last 4 years they've been on the ropes and had legitimate chances of falling or did fail. Just cause the East is trash juice and Lebby is assured another L doesn't mean the league is ruined. I thought y'all have been beating the drum this is the best basketball has ever been.
anyone still hyping up the warriors as the best team ever is wildin. Houston had em and made em look vulnerable .
Miss me with the most stacked team ever. Draymond as an all star is ridiculous and I like Draymond but he might be the most overrated player in the league.

Y'all gotta pick one side and stick with it.
Ruined the nba or just a lucky team that plays countless of injured teams. Y'all can't have it both ways.

How are you coming to this conclusion? Cavs are worse than last year. GS may be slightly worse as well but even if you say it's equally worse. Cavs don't have Kyrie Irving and they only won 1 game vs these guys last year. How in the world is it closer? Did you forget Cavs lost 1 game heading into last year's finals and they've had 2, 7 game series so far?
I’m assuming you meant to respond to my earlier post and not that one you quoted.

I understand that on paper if you put down an “add and subtract” list you would assume Cavs will do worse this year. However I don’t think these type of matchups necessarily work that way. I think Golden State’s play has been inferior to last season, and I think Cleveland’s role players have been gradually stepping up, along with LeBron being on an absolute tear. It’s not something I want to argue about, I just have a feeling it’s going to be closer.

Idk. In my opinion the Warriors are the greatest team ever. They are one KD better than when the Cavs beat them. And the Cavs are one Kyrie less than when they beat them.

A few of those series you listed you could argue I agree, but they all needed a miracle and so do the Cavs so its all the same to me.
the Warriors are great, but Shaq and Kobe Lakers were absolutely incredible and the Nets were soooo much worse than Cleveland is now. Cleveland has disappointed all season but the team isn’t nearly as untalented as people say. Again they’re way better than the 07 team.

Plus you know, lebron is a player who’s playing in this series.

Warriors in 5.

GSW is literally better at every position other than small forward and I expect KD to be nearly as effective as LeBron is offensively. GSW also has a better bench.

Lebron is going to have an insane stat line just like he did in the 2016 finals, but it will not matter the Cavs don’t have enough firepower. This Cavs squad is nowhere near is good as the 2016 or 2017 edition Cavs, just the fact that they are even in the finals are a testament to Lebron’s greatness.

Get ready for that Lebron needs more help narrative to be replayed over this summer.

I’m getting sick of these 9pm games. I’m hurting every morning after a game. I’m an old man, I need my sleep but I need to watch these games.
I hear you. I was hurting last year when I lived in the East Coast. Co-workers knew I stayed up to watch games lmao.

I’m assuming you meant to respond to my earlier post and not that one you quoted.

I understand that on paper if you put down an “add and subtract” list you would assume Cavs will do worse this year. However I don’t think these type of matchups necessarily work that way. I think Golden State’s play has been inferior to last season, and I think Cleveland’s role players have been gradually stepping up, along with LeBron being on an absolute tear. It’s not something I want to argue about, I just have a feeling it’s going to be closer.

GS playing inferior doesnt negate that this Cavs team is trash and everyone besides the Kang is inconsistent af.

You gonna bank your chip on Jeff Green and George Hill having good games? :lol:

20 pages of petty slander ready if the cavs lose this series: check

A new pair underwear for when I crap myself out of joy if lebron loses: check

Apologies in advance to HIM HIM for 20 pages of slander directed at him for no reason: check

**** it, im ready for this series to start.

Nahh thats od

Well we can flip that arguement with y’all logic

Always moving the bar and adjusting the goal posts it’s not even funny

INDIANA SERIES
Win-well you beat a team with 1 first time all star
Lose- ha you lost to a team with 1 first time all star

TORONTO
win-it’s Toronto. U swept them last year
Lose-hahahaha u lost to the raptors

BOSTON
Win-congrats you beat a team without their 2 best players
Lose-wow y’all lost to a team without their 2 best players

Clowned dude for not having a ring.. he gets one...well he had to run to dwade. It doesn’t count

Gets a second one...ray Allen saves him

Gets a 3rd
GS playing inferior doesnt negate that this Cavs team is trash and everyone besides the Kang is inconsistent af.

You gonna bank your chip on Jeff Green and George Hill having good games? :lol:
Well no, I’d still bet on the warriors to win. But Tristan Thompson stepped up after playing like trash all season. Then Hill did. Wouldn’t be surprised if some other guys do as well.

Apologies in advance to HIM HIM for 20 pages of slander directed at him for no reason: check

**** it, im ready for this series to start.

My team aint eem in the postseason and I'm still gonna catch strays

0C255309-7FA7-4AE7-9DE4-A4A434512527.gif

Cavs bench has the advantage surprisingly. But that starting unit particularly the back court..... :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom