2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Y’all are really making something off that two second clip? I get they won, and I know he appreciates that, but he played like ****. If he was shimmying back to the locker room I ou all would be in here saying “Steph smiling on his way back to the locker room after shooting 3-16 :lol: This is definitely KD’s team.” If we’re going to keep it 100, it’s not even about him individually playing like ****, it’s moreso about letting his teammates down with his poor performance.

I swear y’all ****** not only never hooped but just generally don’t live meaningful lives. If you lost your job on the same day your girl got a promotion, you gonna Steph Curry shimmy into the club with your boys that night?

Just accept KD joined the Warriors, they are one of the best teams of all-time, LeBron is about to have six finals losses and Steph is about to tie him in rings.

That’s life.

200w (37).gif

Came in for GOAT finals performance talk only to see steph is mad and KD broke the league talk.

Y'all mucked this thread up every single time LeBron had a great game this playoffs, called him the GOAT, went back and forth for days about how he's doing it alone.... And expect rationality when he's clearly refusing to do anything about the guy who's busting their *** while NO ONE ELSE on that team could make a shot (literally the same thing y'all cling to when the roles are reversed)?

No. Shut the entire **** up trying to cop pleas. You created this. You don't get to pick and choose when there's objectivity in the discussion.

Kds name shouldn't even be in the same sentence as LeBron James.
I guarantee we will see another kd.
You will never see another LeBron.

Kd had to join a 70somthing win team. A team that he almost beat the previous year.
Kd could NEVER take this Cavs team to the finals.

Kd don' have to deal with the things LeBron does.
The constant battering and no calls.
The mediocre team.
His wife and kids watching.
Pink eye
Sore ankle
The emotional toll of a receding hairline.

All kd has to worry about are those ugly *** shoes.

Anyone would would pick kd over LeBron to start a team is deliousional

Kds name shouldn't even be in the same sentence as LeBron James.
I guarantee we will see another kd.
You will never see another LeBron.

Kd had to join a 70somthing win team. A team that he almost beat the previous year.
Kd could NEVER take this Cavs team to the finals.

Kd don' have to deal with the things LeBron does.
The constant battering and no calls.
The mediocre team.
His wife and kids watching.
Pink eye
Sore ankle
The emotional toll of a receding hairline.

All kd has to worry about are those ugly *** shoes.

Anyone would would pick kd over LeBron to start a team is deliousional

200w (2).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom