2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are discounting how great lebron is at finishing at the rim too which should be listed as a skill as well. He may finish with his left as good as anyone I've ever seen
another Kobe vs lj argument. *Yawn....

ain't trying to get it to this but LeBron getting layups and finishing at the rim so great is why his fg percentage is at high as it is.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Boston get blown out today.

No more than two weeks ago you were talking about how the celtics didnt stand a chance due to going 7 games to the bucks. Now it's their defense is almost unstoppable and everyone on the 18 roster is better than the 2017 roster

You have issues. Things change quickly, especially based on matchups.

All I’m saying is this Celtics team is a much better team than they were last year when the Cavs played them in the ECF. The whole thing about the Celtics being undermanned because they don’t have Kyrie and a dude that played like 30 seconds of the opening night game for them is a bit overblown considering the upgrades that Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Baynes, Morris and current Rozier are over current IT, Jerebko, Amir Johnson and Avery Bradley.

Are you thinking this should be an easy series for the Cavs?

"I think it has been a little bit overblown this year because of the names that has been out. Obviously, with Kyrie and Gordon and the injuries with those two big guys, but he has gotten the most out of everybody he has ever put in his position since he's gotten to Boston."

Lebron teams, no matter how bad defensively, seem to be able to perfect the trap come playoff time. Wonder how well the trap should do this time around against Brad. They're more than a sum of their parts this time around without IT but it's(trap) yet to fail Lebron against East teams

You have issues. Things change quickly, especially based on matchups.

All I’m saying is this Celtics team is a much better team than they were last year when the Cavs played them in the ECF. The whole thing about the Celtics being undermanned because they don’t have Kyrie and a dude that played like 30 seconds of the opening night game for them is a bit overblown considering the upgrades that Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Baynes, Morris and current Rozier are over current IT, Jerebko, Amir Johnson and Avery Bradley.

Are you thinking this should be an easy series for the Cavs?

One IT was playing at damn near an MVP level last year. Avery Bradley is one of the best perimeter defenders in the NBA. Morris is a God damn trash bag. But I will give you this Tatum is going to be special, but he is still a damn rookie. Stop talking this team up like they are unbeatable because they wiped their asses with the Sixers

And two, I have cavs in 6.

One IT was playing at damn near an MVP level last year. Avery Bradley is one of the best perimeter defenders in the NBA. Morris is a God damn trash bag. But I will give you this Tatum is going to be special, but he is still a damn rookie. Stop talking this team up like they are unbeatable because they wiped their asses with the Sixers

And two, I have cavs in 6.

Lol @ three losses of 5 points or less to the Celtics where the Sixers blew leads at the end = wiping their asses with the Sixers

I’m simply giving respect to the Celtics and the team that they are. I’m not talking them up to be “unbeatable”...I’m just saying people are overblowing them as an “undermanned” team.

It’s crazy how AI basically birthed swag in the NBA. Dude was a true innovator. First dude to rock da arm sleeve. Now everyone and they momma rocking the arm sleeve.

BBD884B8-4C3B-4EA3-ADC1-B2916CE6431F.jpeg

Pregaming. What we on today, fellas?

We double fisting on the Amtrak on this side
B575B971-865F-4022-9862-9598B9F454BB.jpeg

brad gonna have to pull something outta his *** in this series. ain't playing typical eastern conference scrub teams anymore

cavs take this and i could see it being a quick series. playoff rondo was taking brad stevens to school last year, bron about to make a statement vs the young coach

People forget that the Celtics had Al, Olynyk and Amir Johnson last year as their bigs lol, Morris, Baynes, Monroe should help contain Love or Thompson

Monroe? Lolz. Thought yall woulda learned to stop hyping these midseason clearance rack pickups

brad gonna have to pull something outta his *** in this series. ain't playing typical eastern conference scrub teams anymore
Yup, same with that Boston team a few years ago, same with the bulls and mvp rose, same with that Indiana team, same with that hawks team, same with this raptors team same with :emoji_zzz::emoji_zzz:

Bron and Kobe both have basketball IQs off the charts. Bron still relies more on his athleticism even at this stage and the way the game has evolved with small ball he still has a huge advantage at this point. At age 33 and 34 Kobe was mostly a below the rim player that relied on craft, his legendary footwork, and counter moves. I'd say that's using more skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom